Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
PEORIA, Ariz. – Apex Tactical Specialties announced the addition of black versions of their popular limited run Freedom Edition Triggers. Additionally, Apex is offering free shipping on all orders from ApexTactical.com now through July 4th. All orders over $100 receive a free Apex patch.
The new Freedom Edition offerings include trigger kits for the M&P M2.0, the M&P, the Shield 2.0, Shield and Shield 45, the Glock Gen 5 models, the Glock Gen 3/4 models and the Walther PPQ.
For the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 2.0 (9/40 models only)
– Freedom Edition Action Enhancement Trigger & Duty/Carry Kit (order part #100-F171)
– Freedom Edition Action Enhancement Trigger (order part #100-F170)
For the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield (9/40 models only)
– Freedom Edition Action Enhancement Trigger & Duty/Carry Kit (order part #100-F051)
– Freedom Edition Action Enhancement Trigger (order part #100-F050)
For various Gen 3 and Gen 4 Glock models (see product details for specific model compatibility)
– Freedom Edition Action Enhancement Kit (order part #102-F115)
– Freedom Edition Action Enhancement Trigger w/ Trigger Bar (order part #102-110)
– Freedom Edition Action Enhancement Trigger (order part #102-F112)
For the Walther PPQ
– Freedom Edition Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger (order part #118-F110)
The Freedom Edition models are available now directly from ApexTactical.com. Supplies of each are limited so order now before they are gone.
Shop the Apex online store now through Wednesday, July 4, 2018, to take advantage of the free shipping offer. The free shipping discount from Apex Tactical Specialties is automatic and no special coupon code is needed during online checkout.
For more information on aftermarket performance parts from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram and Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube channel.