Author Topic: For Blues Fans  (Read 2127 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
For Blues Fans
« on: July 18, 2009, 10:26:58 AM »
Click on the video of the the kid. I have one word, Damn. Its like the second coming of SRV, only a lot shorter. ;D
FQ13
http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/americas-got-talent-week-4-highlights--472

True_Texan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: For Blues Fans
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 10:44:06 AM »
Holy freaking crap, that kid can play! Very impressive.
"Before giving someone a piece of your mind, be sure you have enough to spare."

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 11:11:14 AM »
I've never believed in reincarnation, but Stevie Ray Vaughn may just be back. That kid ROCKS!!!

Thanks FQ
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 11:28:08 AM »
Question for Father :
"So you got him into the Blues ?
A; He got ME into the blues.
That kid id GOOD !

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 01:05:50 PM »
OK, now the kid's just alright. I just received a kick ass blues CD in the mail. It's called "Devil Keep Chewin" and it's some smokin' blues from our very own forum member jaybet. Boys and girls ya'll need to take the same little trip that I took, on down to www.bluebone.net   Pick up 2 or 3 of Bluebone's CDs. You won't regret it.

I love modern technology. I can type to ya'll on my laptop and jam to Jay's blues at the same time (got some good Harman/Kardons built into my laptop). I've got to quit typin' for just a sec and go grab an ice cold beer. Gotta have one with these jams and after all, it's after 1:00 PM on a beautiful Saturday.

Back in a bit.    GO GET A CD  www.bluebone.net
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:16:49 AM »

Walkeraviator

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 05:45:30 PM »
Kid has a good start.  Not the best tone, but very close to stevie ray (a lot to do with that fender Bassman Amp)...when his fingers get long enough he can hit notes clean, he is gonna be phenomenal.  Any kid who knows who Joe Satriani is can get my respect anyday...he is a lost treasure amongst todays music fans... "Summer Song" is my all time favorite guitar song...that or Steve Vai's "The Audience is Listening".

Also impressed he got as much mileage out of that Penatonic Box as he did...I usually run out of ideas in that scale before too long.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk