Author Topic: BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS 'Gay' activist to oversee public classroom safety  (Read 14123 times)

True_Texan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS 'Gay' activist to oversee public classroom safety
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2009, 07:21:42 PM »
It seems pretty clear to me what the Bible says about homosexuals...

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 : 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Looks like to me, God doesn't like those that continue to practice these things. But those who once did these things that have quit and repented for their actions would be forgiven.

What else can I say but I hate what God hates. So yeah, I hate gays and people who make allowances for those willfully practicing sin.
"Before giving someone a piece of your mind, be sure you have enough to spare."

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS 'Gay' activist to oversee public classroom safety
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2009, 12:20:50 AM »
I don't dispute that its a minority, but we also see science explaining this by seeing phsiologial diffeences between gays and straights. So aytypical yes. My point is merely that if people are born this way, than bigotry against them is no different than bigotry agaist those with differnt skin tones. Your distaste for seeing a gay couple is no different than my grand father's at seeing an inter-racial one, learned predjudice.
FQ13

A different point of view, from a person who understands what it means to be a homo from direct personal experience. Maybe you should council this person about his "prejudice".

by Jennifer Mesko, editor

California couple helps those with unwanted same-sex attractions.

Frank and Anita Worthen are the founders of New Hope Ministries, a Christ-centered ministry designed to help people struggling with homosexuality.

The work began in 1973 when Frank left a 25-year homosexual lifestyle and recommitted his life to Christ. He founded Love In Action and was one of the founding fathers of Exodus International. Anita, who understands the struggle, joined his ministry when they were married in 1984.

They host seminars, as well as retreats for men — in California and "anywhere God calls them."

http://www.citizenlink.org/content/A000010186.cfm
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk