Author Topic: BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS 'Gay' activist to oversee public classroom safety  (Read 14115 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS 'Gay' activist to oversee public classroom safety
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 09:18:47 PM »
Guess who sticks up for the perv.
Nice, well reasoned argument Tom. Midol running low?
FQ13

1911 Junkie

• Top Forum Member
  • aka Mr 4000
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 09:21:37 PM »
........ Lets compare apples to apples.
FQ13

That's my point. There will be no comparing "apples". 8)
"I'd love to spit some Beechnut in that dudes eye and shoot him with my old .45"  Hank Jr.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 10:13:02 PM »
Guess who sticks up for the perv.

BHO?
Arlen Spectre?
Nancy Pelosi?
Chavez?
Barney Frank?
Sodomayor (oops..that's Soto,....isn't it?)
Who then?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2009, 10:58:11 PM »

They used to arrest degenerates.

and over here they used to get bashed  however that is another topic  ;)
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 09:36:33 AM »
THAt has been going on for as long as there have been schools, gay and straight, a child molestor is a child molestor. Thinking gays are more prone to it is just stupid. Most child molestations are men with little girls, relatives or "friends" of the family. Lets compare apples to apples.
FQ13

There is plenty of information on this subject confirming that sodomites molest and rape at a much higher rate than heterosexuals, the MSM seems to not know about it somehow.   

Homosexuals account for only 1-2% of our population based on current surveys. The National Opinion Research Center in 1992 found that 2.8% of men and 1.4% of women identified themselves as “homosexual” or “bisexual. A 1995 survey of 18-49-year-old men published by the Journal of Sex Research indicated that 2.6% of them had engaged in homosexual sex within the prior 12 months; 4% had had homosexual sex within the past five years. In other words, at least 98-99% of our population is heterosexual in orientation.

Homosexual activists routinely claim that most child molesters are “heterosexual” males, thus shifting the focus away from their own very high rates of molestation. Since 98-99% of the population is heterosexual, it is technically correct to say that most molestations are done by heterosexuals. However, statistics indicate that homosexuals pose a far more serious threat to children than do heterosexuals.

For example: In 1987, Dr. Stephen Rubin of Whitman College conducted a ten-state study of sex abuse cases involving school teachers. He studied 199 cases. Of those, 122 male teachers had molested girls, while 14 female teachers had molested boys. He also discovered that 59 homosexual male teachers had molested boys and four female homosexual teachers had molested girls. In other words, 32 percent of those child molestation cases involved homosexuals. Nearly a third of these cases come from only 1-2% of the population.

http://www.traditionalvalues.org/urban/one.php
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

Sponsor

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 09:52:23 AM »
Nice, well reasoned argument Tom. Midol running low?
FQ13

It wasn't an argument, I was pointing out the expected, and it's not my pain relievers that are running short, it's my patience.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 02:38:47 PM »
This might be an appropriate thread for this info......you can search for sex offenders in your area at these sites.

You'll be surprised at what you find.........abominations everywhere.

The first site works best.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

http://www.sexoffendersearch.info/index.htm
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 04:59:14 PM »
I checked the 1st one found several sex offenders within a mile of where I live.
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 05:10:09 PM »
0 in Howard...
 God, I love this small hick town.  :)
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 09:53:08 PM »
0 in Howard...
 God, I love this small hick town.  :)

May I speak up for the liberal majority so that everyone can be enlightened?
Liberal Rant ON:
"How can that be?  People there are so intolerant....   ???

Everyone's standards are just as good as everyone else's...your moral values and beliefs mean nothing....you are just lucky or have not found those people. 

We are the world, we are the BHO...we are the world....we are the BHO.....liberals-r-us."
Liberal Rant OFF.

I feel so much better getting in touch with my inner liberal.  It was such a refreshing and intellectually dishonest exercise in vanity and self-adulation that was at once both uplifting and devoid of sanity....is this what it feels like to be liberal...to be high on foolishness?

I guess I'll never be able to understand the liberal mind....and that's OK with me.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk