Author Topic: I am moving again.  (Read 2087 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
I am moving again.
« on: February 18, 2019, 12:32:58 AM »
4th time in 3 years.  Few months out, but gd, I just finished the garage cabinets.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
Re: I am moving again.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 01:08:02 AM »
Again!? I hope the reason why is worth it. Not counting my time in the army I've only moved twice in my whole life. And I'm still in the same city, which is kind of sad when I think about it.  :'(
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 07:13:17 AM »
Say what?

That's too much dude.  Wife's career I guess? 

I hope you end up in a gun friendly environment......
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1403
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 08:59:11 AM »
I just got done moving after 10 years in the same house. I will NEVER move again. I am getting way to old for that s#!t. I'll be unpacking boxes for the next year at least. PLUS someone broke into a storage unit I was using while moving and stole EVERY SINGLE round of ammo I have. We're talking a LOT of ammo. Also got all my extra magazines for various firearms. Insurance just now coming through for that but still having problems finding replacements.

I designed this new house and love the layout but even so the move was one of the most taxing times in the last 20 years. 

All I can say in label EVERYTHING and GOOD LUCK. I hope it goes smoothly for you!
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 11:44:57 AM »
I lived in 6 houses before I graduated from HS. Than lived overseas for my time in the Army.  I am living in the seventh house since my discharge.

I find I can often remember my age when something occurred by remembering what house I lived in at the time....

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:58:46 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk