Author Topic: Do It Yourself Gun Wipes  (Read 3170 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
Re: Do It Yourself Gun Wipes
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2018, 06:50:48 AM »
Great idea Bill.  Mike....ugghhhh....gosh...dang....yuck...oooohhhhh.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2018, 10:16:54 AM »
Just something else I thought I would pass along. I came across these VCI, (Vapor Corrosion Inhibiting), rust inhibiting papers I found on Amazon. They are a very good buy for just $10.15 for 1,000, 4" X 4" square sheets. If you keep them in a ziplock plastic bag they will last for years.

If you keep 1 or 2 inside pistol and long gun cases they will do a fantastic job preventing rust. They are also good to put inside reloading die boxes, and tool chests. They are the same type of corrosion inhibiting paper as what many gun companies like Smith & Wesson ship with their firearms.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KF57W56/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2018, 02:09:34 PM »
Great idea Bill.  Mike....ugghhhh....gosh...dang....yuck...oooohhhhh.

I thought we had weeded out all the snowflakes on here
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2018, 03:16:20 PM »
Guess not!!!

That was only slightly macabre but it creeped me out. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2018, 01:51:07 AM »
Guess not!!!

That was only slightly macabre but it creeped me out.

If I told you what that guy in basic training said you would look like -->  :o  and maybe turn green.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 12:35:55 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk