Author Topic: Predictable Liberal Media  (Read 1414 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 872
Predictable Liberal Media
« on: November 11, 2018, 04:15:38 PM »
I have been following the news again, as usual, and an image comes to mind:  Les Nesman of WKRP fame, walking into the booth, grabbing his carts, and plugging them in to  start his news report.

It is obvious that the liberal politicians, and the media have their canned statements ready to go at anytime, and they lack the creativity to reword them:

Shooting - Gun Control

Flooding - Global Warming

Earth Quake - Fracking

Brush Fires - Manmade Carbon Dioxide Emissions

Criminal Killed By Law Enforcement - Racism

Stop and think for a while.  Has anything shown up in the news lately that did not have a canned response that you have not heard linked a hundred times before?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Predictable Liberal Media
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 06:59:35 PM »
Not that I heard or noticed...

And the CO2 causing brush fires is questionable.  CO2 is used in fire extinguishers....but reality hasn't been a requirement in the leftist press for a long time

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 08:22:00 PM »
Don't trees take in CO2 and emit oxygen? In a liberals mind this means that if we cut down on CO2 then the trees won't grow which will limit the oxygen ( A fire  enhancer) and that means there won't be any forests to catch on fire burning up thousands of acres of forests and the wood houses that are built there. :-\ :-\ :-\
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1085
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 11:07:53 PM »
I never watch more than a couple of minutes of news at a time, and that's only because the local news comes on when the prime time programming ends. They say what a few headlines are and give a brief description of the weather. But I don't sit around and wait for details. I shut it off before I get too depressed or it really pisses me off, if it hasn't already done so. 2 or 3 times a week and I'm done until the next week. If you want to know what's really going on in the U.S. you have to get your news from other countries instead of watching our national news. Truth versus Pravda.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 04:54:41 AM »
You left one out.

President who puts the country he represents before all others = Misogynist.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:29:53 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 12:11:58 PM »
CO2 is not at all toxic. 

It is pumped into commercial green houses to optimize plant growth.  CO2 atmospheric content was higher when plants evolved.  Currently, satellite images are showing a "greening" of the earth.

The atmospheric content of CO2 is increasing back to "normal" levels, as is global temps and it would still be occurring without any human cause...possibly at a very slight slowdown.

Here is a chart showing the history of Global temps and there are highs and lows occurring without the possibility of a "human effect". 

Note that the alarmist pick the most recent low point to use in showing Global Warming is out of control.  The temps fell to that low with no "human effect" and will climb back to more normal levels with or without the HE

http://www.longrangeweather.com/global_temperatures.htm
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk