Author Topic: I so hate people that are late...  (Read 1795 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
I so hate people that are late...
« on: July 11, 2018, 07:56:28 PM »
Supposed too meet  a client at 5, here it is almost 6, he keeps telling me he will be here in 10,  at 6, I am walking.   If you can not meet me on time, you sure as hell can t pay me on time.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: I so hate people that are late...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 08:02:11 PM »
And bye bye.  What a waste of time.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 06:10:05 AM »
I think the largest portion of people late for meetings like that are ones who really don't want to do what it is they say they want to do as in they want someone else to do it for them so they won't be bothered with their otherwise inconsequential lives.  Or they are people who live their life generally accomplishing nothing and can't help but always be late because it's tolerated by others...

Oh, crap...sorry Tab.  Do I sound bitter about that sort of thing? 

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 10:48:53 AM »
There's also the group that thinks it's all about them ..... and everyone else can wait.

Those are the ones that gripe my butt the most. They are late and then treat you like it's your fault, or get in the way in stores or in traffic and then look at you like you are the one hindering them.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 03:21:12 PM »
15 minutes early, is on time. Having been a trainer at work, I've left people behind that couldn't be bothered to be there on time.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:02:20 AM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 05:16:20 AM »
So did you ever here from the long lost client? 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk