Author Topic: The Royal Wedding. Who Cares?  (Read 5641 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: The Royal Wedding. Who Cares?
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2018, 07:27:11 AM »
....The whole thing is a bit phuqed up...and the queen can change the rules any time she wants!

It really is. It's unbelievable to watch grown adults slobber over these idiots, who have done absolutely nothing to receive, let alone deserve these accolades. Other than to be born into it. Charles is a piece of $h!t as a human being. And he always was. He entered into that marriage with Diana with zero intention of being faithful. (He's been banging that wrinkled turd Camille since day one). And has ever since. Diana was a pawn, and used for the sole purpose of "propping up" the image of the, "Royal Family". Until she could no longer stand it.

Sarah Ferguson was hated by the "Queen" from the first day she met her. These women were both used, and had zero chance of any kind of successful marriage. It was pathetic to watch. They were lured into all of it by the thought of, "marrying a prince". It was all nothing but a big bull$h!t fairy tale and side show, that in reality turned out to be a nightmare for both of them.

Diana is dead, and Fergie descended into debt and alcoholism. If they had married normal people, Diana would most likely be alive today, and Fergie would be living a normal life in a normal marriage. This is like watching people at a circus being entertained by a high wire act without a net. The people getting the attention are the one's taking the risk. The difference is the wire walkers are the one's knowing they are taking it. That's the reality of all of it. This Markel had better strap in tight. She's not going to have an easy ride. If she sticks around, the rest of her entire life will be dictated to her. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Even a street whore gets to make her own choices.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2018, 01:58:01 PM »
Meghan's father is a retired lighting director who worked on the TV series Married... with Children, and was awarded two Daytime Emmy Awards for General Hospital. He was also nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for his lighting design for the 58th Academy Awards. Nominated for an award for his work on an awards show. Only Alf could possibly know that.  ;)

Wikipedia says Meghan's mother's maternal grandparents were African-Americans, but doesn't go any further down the line. No matter what shade of brown she is, she's black by American standards.

This is a real black woman. No one is wondering if she's half white or not.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2018, 11:53:08 PM »
Speaking of color, I got a survey from Social Security. After it asks if you're Hispanic or Latino, it asks, "What is your race?", and instead of stopping there to let you check off as many boxes as you want to, it asks, "Do you think of yourself as..." and says to mark one or more boxes. The first thing I thought about was Rachel Dolezal, former president of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) chapter in Spokane, Washington for over a year. She thought of herself as a black person and would check that box only, every time. She resigned from her presidency of that NAACP chapter after everyone found out the only Color her People were was white as Wonder Bread. Both of her parents were white but people accepted her as black because she said she was black. Anything else may have hurt her feelings.

P.S. One of the choices is Black or African/American. That's exactly how they wrote it. I don't know why. The punctuation looks wrong to me. It looks as if African and American are interchangeable. There is no box for European American. Or for Caucasian. Instead of checking off White, I may check Other and write in either European American, or Caucasian. It wouldn't be the first form I've done that on. Maybe I'll write both in. European American/Caucasian. I'm sure I've done that too. If there was a comment section I would tell them White is a color, not a race. Why do people keep calling Caucasians white when most of us are tan to one degree or another? That's racist! When are European-Americans going to have massive riots and looting that cause the National Guard to be called in?
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2018, 03:58:11 AM »
They ask your race on a 4473 whenever you buy a gun as well.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2018, 09:17:27 AM »
Besides, Liz's hubby,Phil, isn't even British!  He's Greek and Danish...

Besides, Liz ain't even English, she's German. The "Windsors" took the Windsor name to sound English, but George I hailed from some duchy in Germany.

And I care so little about the so-called "royal" wedding I'm not even going to post on this thread.

Oh, wait . . . .

damn!
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 04:20:38 AM »

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2018, 08:16:53 PM »
My Irish ancestors fled those tyrants and kicked their arses off of this country. Now the second phase of the American Revolution begins. Now that we have an infiltrator in the royal family we can start arkanciding the rest and turn the British Isles into a territory.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 12:10:00 AM »
The royals are only welcoming her into the family because they finally realized what the results of their long history of inbreeding was. And I don't mean gingers.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2018, 11:37:36 AM »
The royals are only welcoming her into the family because they finally realized what the results of their long history of inbreeding was. And I don't mean gingers.

Wait, what??

8)

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2018, 07:36:20 PM »

Are you saying they need a change of luck?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2018, 09:21:21 PM »
I know only 2 royal

1 royal blue

2 royal pita

I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk