Author Topic: Liberal panty wetter.....  (Read 9389 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Liberal panty wetter.....
« on: April 30, 2018, 03:15:04 PM »
Just got approved for a full auto m16, I can pick it up Thursday.  Time too make the liberal bay area burkenstock wearing liberal laywer  that lives next too me wet his panties...  at 7 am on a Sunday. 😁
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Liberal panty wetter.....
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 03:25:26 PM »
Wow!!  TAB.

And I was thinking I might start checking out pawn shops from the influence of the other thread....but I'm pretty sure I won't find a good deal on that one in any of them.

WTG and enjoy it...
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 03:39:27 PM »
Just got approved for a full auto m16, I can pick it up Thursday.  Time too make the liberal bay area burkenstock wearing liberal laywer  that lives next too me wet his panties...  at 7 am on a Sunday. 😁

You should be able to do that just by pasting a photo on his mailbox door. Having the real thing may induce cold sweats, nightmares or even apoplexy.  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 04:02:00 PM »
When I was building my barn, he came over pissed off that I was scaring his horses and they got in too the barbed wire fence.  Mow I was 600' from the property  line using a backhoe...  said he was going to sue me for the vey bills.  Then I handed him my lawyers biz card.   Him being from the bay area knew exactly who  my lawyer is... a named partner in the 3rd largest law firm on the west coast.  Never heard back from him, but I see him in his prius getting stuck on the gravel road at least once a year.  Helped him out twice and recomend  he buy at least an awd  SUV.   There is a reason every one has a 4wd pick up/4wd full-size  SUV out here...  He also complained about noise from my cnc  router in the barn, that has run 24/7 for the last 9 months.  Only prob is this is zone ag  land. No noise constraints  as long as it is below 90 db at the property line...  I may or may not have pointed the blower vent for the 17 up vaccumm  pump at his house...

Just saying, act like an add, get treated like one.  The guy on the other side, I met him cutting down some trees, he road up on horse back with an ar15 and a 1911 on his hip, he helped me cut up the downed trees.  He is a rancher that I let him graze on my land for property tax.   We get along great.  Ps he raise $$$$$ grass fed beef for high end steak houses.  His rib eyes are too die for.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1087
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 05:45:35 PM »
Great news TAB! If I had anywhere to shoot one I might apply too. I can't even shoot "rapid fire" at Williams Gun Sight. I haven't shot at any of the other ranges in the area, except for during a CCW class. They do allow up to .50 BMG on the outdoor rifle range at Williams, but I don't think they dd the last time I was there.

I had to get up off the floor and have a seat after reading --> "I see him in his prius getting stuck on the gravel road at least once a year." At least he's good for entertainment value, and you have a good neighbor on one side of you. That's more than some of us can say.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:10:36 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2018, 05:53:19 PM »
Ps he raise $$$$$ grass fed beef for high end steak houses.  His rib eyes are too die for.

Damn, TAB...along with the other great stuff you get this.   See if he'll ship small orders of rib eyes to Ohio for personal use =))

P.S.  You seem to have an abundance of lawyers in your area...the woman who sued you and the guy who threatened to?  Or did you sue her?  I remember she got smacked in court..

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 08:22:37 PM »
She got disbarred for committing perjury.  All of my neighbors for two miles and every direction I like except for this guy. They are either ranchers or contractors. All of them were invited to the barbecue after I finish my barn. Well okay there was one that was not

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2018, 10:55:04 PM »
She got disbarred for committing perjury.  All of my neighbors for two miles and every direction I like except for this guy. They are either ranchers or contractors. All of them were invited to the barbecue after I finish my barn. Well okay there was one that was not

:)  I hope everyone at the barbecue has a great time and the idiot knows it.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2018, 05:52:09 PM »
A 10 things,

1 the sheriff  showed  up( he lives 1/2 mile up the street from me) he shot off a couple mags worth, brought out his mp5 in 10mm(ex fbi model, yes I want one but can't have it) thanked him for his approval, he said it was great too know of a 2 a supporter near him.

2 I am pretty sure the guy next door is why the sheriff  rolled up.

3 a 30 round mag lasts 2 seconds

4 i need a mag loader

5 i am out of 223/556

6 I need a mag loader

7 i need a mag loader

8 fun was had by all

9 i need more pmags

10 i need a mag loader

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2018, 06:39:21 PM »
The Mag Pump looks good, but someone is supposed to be coming out with a much better loader, I just can't remember who. You just insert a mag, dump some ammo in the hopper, type in how many rounds you want it to load, and push the go button. It's automated and does everything else for you. You don't have orient the ammo in any direction either, you just dump it in.

https://magpump.com/products

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk