Author Topic: How do you like him now, sugar pie??  (Read 3702 times)

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
Re: How do you like him now, sugar pie??
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2018, 11:16:20 AM »
Gee, that's not what I hear from MSLSD, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, etc.?  He's really dumb according to them.  They are pointing out "the obvious" as he stacks federal judges with conservatives, removes Obummer executive orders, and other things.  He is so dumb he is accomplishing this with a hostile Republican party that gave a a shitsandwich budget...and now it's being reported that he may have accepted that budget knowing he can refuse to spend a lot of the money...

I supported Cruz along the way...when Trump was the man he was the only choice.  Cruz showed his butt by being petty which is a good reason to not vote for him next time.  It's an imperfect world...next.

It is a Omnibus spending bill. The same one Obama used to bust the balls of the states that did not enact the trans bathroom bill. He withheld federal dollars until compliance. So President Trump could look at the states and say no funding to planned parenthood until everyone passes a voter I.D. law. No funding until ect. ect. Looks like he took notes on how the Demnazis played and now is shoving it down their throats. 
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: How do you like him now, sugar pie??
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2018, 01:01:23 PM »
The trans bathroom  bill was execpeted to cost major retailers 30k per stall. The simple fact they wanted coverage floor-to-ceiling it was not a matter of just putting High walls, it meant new ventilation new fire sprinklers for every single stall.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk