Author Topic: Good drugs  (Read 3645 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Good drugs
« on: March 13, 2018, 09:59:26 AM »
So at my job site this morning, there is a guy that is on  some good drugs. Flailing  his arms, yelling, rolling around in the mud and on too the street.

Just sitting here in the truck waiting for Leo and making sure he does not do anything really dumb.   The inch or so of rain we had last night ment no work anyways, just checking in on the site too make sure the run off was handled.  Not sure if I want too pull my at from under the seat or not.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: Good drugs
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 12:56:55 PM »
Lot of really weird sh!t out there like spice (artificial marijuana) that will make a person do all sorts of nonsense.

Back in the '70s, used to be the strangest stuff was PCP-laced grass.  It would make some people totally lose it, but as a side effect, it would give them almost superhuman strength.  I watched as seven Long Beach cops tried to take down a 6-foot, 190 LB dude.  The cops had limited success until one of them finally managed to get a pair of cuffs on the guy.  When they stood him up, he broke the cuffs and the fight resumed.

This spice garbage is what the guy in Miami was on some years ago when he tried to eat his friend's face.

Staying in your truck was probably the better/safer idea. 

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 04:51:22 PM »
I read that the guy who ate the other guy's face off was on bath salts. Spice aka K2 is something else. I guess you can buy that crap in a lot of convenience stores. Flakka is even worse than bath salts. And then there are people who smoke salvia and freak out. There are many, many choices for people stupid enough to try them.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 01:31:50 PM »
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 03:38:12 PM »
Drugs and religion are rarely a good combination. She had to gouge out her own eyes before she could see the light. That's so sad.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:32:29 PM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 11:20:29 PM »
32 cases of severe bleeding have been reported across Illinois, half of them around Chicago, from people using K2 or Spice. Symptoms have included severe bloody noses, coughing up blood, bleeding gums, and blood in urine. Nice. Keep thinning the herd, druggies. It serves the idiots right for consuming something that says right on the package, Not For Consumption. In three of the patients tested, traces of brodifacoum have been found. I remember talking about it in a thread about chemicals used in rat poison. It's the only active ingredient in some d-CON products. The others use diphacinone.

http://www.d-conproducts.com/faq/d-consup-sup-baits/what-is-the-active-ingredient/#tt_2_3

Users of synthetic "marijuana" have previously been treated for kidney failure and psychosis.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1423
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 09:20:01 AM »
Now I am starting to read stories of people smoking weed sprayed with bug killer. I may be wrong but I believe most bug killers (spray form) are types of nerve agents. SO these idiots are now smoking nerve gas.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2018, 12:16:49 PM »
“Stupidity cannot be cured. Stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death. There is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.”

― Robert A. Heinlein
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2018, 06:40:00 PM »
“Stupidity cannot be cured. Stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death. There is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.”

― Robert A. Heinlein

He's one of my favorite authors, second only to Isaac Asimov. There are at least 100 of his quotes online. Here's another great one from him.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. - Robert A. Heinlein

MarkinsonBs

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2021, 08:51:56 AM »
What a horror, I would never want to see anything like this. In fact, some people use marijuana for medical purposes. I tried CBD oil to get rid of anxiety and insomnia, and it works for me. However, I don't use it when I'm breastfeeding or pregnant. Despite the fact that CBD oil is natural and contains no harmful substances, it still has a little THC in it. That's why I avoid giving it to my children. Interestingly, it doesn't work for my husband. He tried to get rid of his insomnia by taking it, but it just didn't work for him. He has a busy job, and I want to help him relax and recover at night. Sometimes he smokes a joint and orders marijuana in bulk at one Pure Hemp Farms. I don't mind him smoking pot as long as he knows his limits and it doesn't affect our lives.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk