Author Topic: NSF!!!  (Read 1746 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
NSF!!!
« on: February 22, 2018, 12:27:11 PM »
Just had some one bounce a $46k check too me...i have never bounced a check in my life.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
Re: NSF!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 03:04:37 PM »
I bounced a check once. I wrote my dad a rubber check for a million dollars. It was actually made of rubber. https://www.etsy.com/listing/67175018/hilarious-1980s-rubber-check-novelty-toy
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 04:29:05 PM »
Well got the certified letter receipt back, still  can not get in touch with then.  The lien becomes active on  the 23.   

I really love wiping out my savings too pay for dead beats .

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 06:58:02 PM »
What is the value of the property you put the lien on?  Is it their primary residence?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 09:11:28 AM »
I'm just stating the obvious when I say this is terrible.  I hope you get paid plus a fee for your trouble.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:44:43 PM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 05:57:33 PM »
What is the value of the property you p4ut the lien on?  Is it their primary residence?
no comm'l. It has too reach 40% of the value before I can for close. At 1.5% a month interest, it will never get there

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk