Author Topic: 2014 IDPA US National Championship  (Read 4775 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
2014 IDPA US National Championship
« on: September 08, 2014, 02:57:28 PM »
Anybody here going to the 2014 IDPA US National Championship?  It's scheduled for September 9th-13th, here at the US Shooting Academy in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
Re: 2014 IDPA US National Championship
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 05:21:15 PM »
Not this year.   I am going to the ICORE Southern Regionals this weekend in Jackson, MS, though.  Just completed a local match where we shot the ICORE Postal COF.  (Twice.)  It was hot and I didn't do to well, but then I'm shooting classic, so hopefully, I won't be too far down the list.

Oh, and speaking of ICORE, they just announced they're taking bids for the 2015 nationals (IRC), so maybe it'll move to the mid-west or at least somewhere east of CA.

I really want to go to that.

I have so many competitions I want to be a part of.   I need about $250,000 in seed money to see me through to retirement so I can start participating NOW.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 06:18:52 AM »
Well, I'm fortunate to stay in the backyard and catch the IDPA Nationals.  I'm planning on heading over lunch time on Friday to be spectator...
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 06:56:20 AM »
I'm going to be close, but not quite there.

Heading to Kansas on Friday for a week of work on the kids' house - New front porch floor, some work on the eves, and it sounds like the granddaughter's tree house needs some nice siding.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

manuelsoy

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 06:01:47 AM »
Incredible, I was lucky to go and it was one of the best experiences I have ever experienced. I'm looking forward to another event of this kind because I've all loved  ;D
Me gusta mucho Down range tv y el hosting gratis soywebmaster para poder aprender inglés de verdad y para saber más de todo

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:14:01 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk