Author Topic: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?  (Read 180810 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
Re: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?
« Reply #480 on: January 11, 2019, 01:11:00 AM »

Using text to speech function again?  ;D

Heck yeah........OK, OK....I just hadn't had a chance to finish the coffee before I typed it....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #481 on: January 11, 2019, 12:46:33 PM »
Heck yeah........OK, OK....I just hadn't had a chance to finish the coffee before I typed it....

The wife and I have a hard time with google voice search....I reckon it can't understand a southern dialect very well.......so, it can't pick up what we're puttin' down and just sits there scratchin' its head. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Little Caesar's $5 pepperoni pizza for lunch. Not the best pizza, but it's been a long, emotional week (family member got some bad health news) and works in a pinch when one just needs to shove some food down ones neck hole.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #482 on: January 11, 2019, 07:22:05 PM »
Deli style roast beef on leftover garlic bread, with mayo and mustard because I didn't know what to put on it. It needed more meat so I put a little bit of blackened chicken on it.

I'm washing it down with a hot cup of peachy green tea that has spearmint and ginger in it. It's supposed to be iced tea, but I tried it cold and didn't like it. The spearmint tastes less objectionable hot. I should have read the label more closely and bought something else instead.

https://www.tazo.com/us/en/products/lattes-iced/iced-peachy-green-concentrate.html
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #483 on: January 13, 2019, 03:23:57 PM »
Sesame ginger shrimp potstickers from Thailand. It's my first time trying this kind, unless I had them before and forgot about it. Judging by the first one, they could use more shrimp and more ginger too.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #484 on: January 14, 2019, 04:06:52 AM »
Home made Venison stroganoff

Drool ...
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #485 on: Today at 11:46:46 PM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #485 on: January 14, 2019, 06:11:43 PM »
Drool ...

^  What he said. I only had it once and it was incredibly good.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #486 on: January 14, 2019, 07:30:06 PM »
Late, but day before yesterday had deer chili. 

Yum.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #487 on: January 14, 2019, 10:49:53 PM »
Yum.

It's sandwich day for me. I had a BBQ Smoked Stacker from HoneyBaked Ham for breakfast, and a Roast Beef & Cheddar for lunch (buy 1 get 1 free). Now I'm trying to finish my last 4 slices of bread and the last of 5 packages of lunch meat, Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken and Cured Roast Beef. Cured Roast Beef? I didn't know it was sick.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #488 on: January 15, 2019, 12:01:16 PM »
Roast beef sandwich made with leftover roast.

I pretty much use cast iron for all my cooking (indoors and out) unless it's grilled or smoked.....but, my new best friend for rapid meals is our Crock-Pot Express cooker (similar to instapot). I seared a 2.5 pound roast in the thing and then pressure cooked it along with potatoes and carrots in 45 minutes and it was as good (maybe better) than if I'd let it cook for six hours in a regular crock-pot.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

« Reply #489 on: January 15, 2019, 12:44:54 PM »
Hospital sesame chicken wit broccoli!

Phuqin yucky...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk