Author Topic: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?  (Read 183786 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?
« Reply #260 on: July 12, 2018, 11:27:46 AM »
Cathead biscuits and skillet-fried cured ham.

If you can find it, Sugardale Ham is some good stuff.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #261 on: July 17, 2018, 11:25:42 AM »
A box of Choice Strips followed me home from work Friday night.  I cut one Sunday, and fifteen minutes on the grill gave a perfect, tender, juicy steak.  My last meal ... before surgery, was left over steak and corn on the cob.

As for last/current, I'm munching some crackers to get my stomach back on track and ready for a real meal.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #262 on: July 17, 2018, 11:46:30 AM »
My wife makes a fine chicken salad, and I just had a sandwich made with said chicken salad.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #263 on: July 17, 2018, 11:58:36 AM »
Cheese pizza with leftover meatballs on it and Sweet Tea to drink.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
« Reply #264 on: August 17, 2018, 02:05:14 PM »
Coconut & Sweet Chili Shrimp Purses from Thailand.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #265 on: Today at 06:26:08 AM »

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #265 on: August 17, 2018, 04:33:45 PM »
Tuna salad and a lemon propel.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #266 on: August 17, 2018, 07:04:34 PM »
Had a jr baconator from Wendy's.... chili instead of fries (I'll eat it tomorrow) for supper.

Had a hearty southern-style breakfast, though. We got up around 4 AM and went to our church's kitchen to make breakfast for the HS football team. Our cooking crew prepared 30 dozen eggs, 5 gallons of grits, cathead biscuits, 2 1/2 gallons of sausage gravy, link sausage (deep fried) and sliced cured ham.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
« Reply #267 on: August 18, 2018, 05:43:45 PM »
Freeze dried apple slices with no other ingredients.  A 20 gram bag has 15 grams of sugar so I won't be buying these anymore. It also has 2 grams of dietary fiber for a total of 17 grams of carbohydrates. I'm trying to figure out what the other 3 grams are, since there are no other carbohydrates, no protein, and no fats of any kind.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

red364

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #268 on: August 18, 2018, 06:53:12 PM »
A BLT, with deliciously juicy home grown tomatoes!

Timothy

« Reply #269 on: August 19, 2018, 01:50:48 PM »
A BLT, with deliciously juicy home grown tomatoes!
I love ya Red but deliciously juicy home grown bacon gets me hotter’n tamaters!

LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk