Author Topic: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?  (Read 18478 times)

PegLeg45

• Chuck Goins: NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
Re: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?
« Reply #260 on: July 12, 2018, 11:27:46 am »
Cathead biscuits and skillet-fried cured ham.

If you can find it, Sugardale Ham is some good stuff.
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined...The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun."~Patrick Henry

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

"We are far out on a limb......the wind is blowing, people have saws....and the tree is old." ~ PegLeg

The Down Range TV Forum

« Reply #260 on: July 12, 2018, 11:27:46 am »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
« Reply #261 on: July 17, 2018, 11:25:42 am »
A box of Choice Strips followed me home from work Friday night.  I cut one Sunday, and fifteen minutes on the grill gave a perfect, tender, juicy steak.  My last meal ... before surgery, was left over steak and corn on the cob.

As for last/current, I'm munching some crackers to get my stomach back on track and ready for a real meal.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
« Reply #262 on: July 17, 2018, 11:46:30 am »
My wife makes a fine chicken salad, and I just had a sandwich made with said chicken salad.
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined...The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun."~Patrick Henry

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

"We are far out on a limb......the wind is blowing, people have saws....and the tree is old." ~ PegLeg

Majer

• Top Forum Member
« Reply #263 on: July 17, 2018, 11:58:36 am »
Cheese pizza with leftover meatballs on it and Sweet Tea to drink.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson

Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.

jumbofrank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
« Reply #264 on: August 17, 2018, 02:05:14 pm »
Coconut & Sweet Chili Shrimp Purses from Thailand.
THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE
A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher.

Majer

• Top Forum Member
« Reply #265 on: August 17, 2018, 04:33:45 pm »
Tuna salad and a lemon propel.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson

Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
« Reply #266 on: August 17, 2018, 07:04:34 pm »
Had a jr baconator from Wendy's.... chili instead of fries (I'll eat it tomorrow) for supper.

Had a hearty southern-style breakfast, though. We got up around 4 AM and went to our church's kitchen to make breakfast for the HS football team. Our cooking crew prepared 30 dozen eggs, 5 gallons of grits, cathead biscuits, 2 1/2 gallons of sausage gravy, link sausage (deep fried) and sliced cured ham.

jumbofrank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
« Reply #267 on: August 18, 2018, 05:43:45 pm »
Freeze dried apple slices with no other ingredients.  A 20 gram bag has 15 grams of sugar so I won't be buying these anymore. It also has 2 grams of dietary fiber for a total of 17 grams of carbohydrates. I'm trying to figure out what the other 3 grams are, since there are no other carbohydrates, no protein, and no fats of any kind.
THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE
A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher.

red364

• Top Forum Member
« Reply #268 on: August 18, 2018, 06:53:12 pm »
A BLT, with deliciously juicy home grown tomatoes!

Timothy

• Sea Spy
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger - NRA Life Member
« Reply #269 on: August 19, 2018, 01:50:48 pm »
A BLT, with deliciously juicy home grown tomatoes!
I love ya Red but deliciously juicy home grown bacon gets me hotter’n tamaters!

LOL