Author Topic: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?  (Read 180637 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Re: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?
« Reply #240 on: June 21, 2018, 11:50:39 AM »
Chicken salad sammich and lemonade.

After looking at the garden, I sense some fried green t'maters on the horizon.  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #241 on: June 22, 2018, 03:47:21 PM »
BBQ Smoked Stacker sandwich and Roast Beef and Cheddar sandwich from the Honeybaked Ham store. Buy 1, get 1 free.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #242 on: June 22, 2018, 08:31:46 PM »
I’m about to marinate and grill up some fresh striper caught about 48 hours ago off Nantucket!

Yummy!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Timothy

« Reply #243 on: June 23, 2018, 10:47:19 AM »
Yummy!

OH YEAH!

Light virgin olive oil, salt pepper, dash of Ol' Bay, minced garlic, shallot marinade...  Grilled to just cooked...  Yummy for true!!!!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #244 on: June 23, 2018, 07:51:51 PM »
I had a $1.00 coupon for Saffron Road brand frozen entrees, which I couldn't pass up since they were already on sale for $1.49 off. I tried something I never had before, Chicken Biryani with Basmati Rice. It's inspired by the style of biryani in Hyderabad, India. I'm glad they used dark meat chicken instead of goat. It has a strong smell of turmeric and spices I can't identify. It's not too hot but has a good amount of spiciness. I think I should go to an Indian restaurant and try something new there.

https://saffronroad.com/our-products/chicken-biryani/
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #245 on: Today at 06:10:01 AM »

Timothy

« Reply #245 on: June 24, 2018, 09:58:38 AM »
Prime rib, 16 oz end cut, mid rare with horseradish sauce and au jus with mixed veggies...

Unsweetened ice tea..

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #246 on: June 24, 2018, 03:07:11 PM »
I'll trade you Timothy. I'm eating White Castle cheese sliders from the frozen foods department. I only bought a 6-pack of them to get a free bottle of White Castle mustard. I got Düsseldorf mustard rather than horseradish mustard. If I was actually craving White Castle, I would have gone 0.9 miles past the store and got some double jalapeno cheese sliders and a side of onion chips or loaded fries.

Timothy

What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?
« Reply #247 on: June 24, 2018, 03:20:13 PM »
Best part, Frank...  had a $25 gift card so it was almost free!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #248 on: June 24, 2018, 04:06:33 PM »
Best part, Frank...  had a $25 gift card so it was almost free!

Almost free is my second favorite thing. :D

P.S. I got a free half gallon of Ocean Spray Diet Cran-Blackberry and 40% off my grocery bill. Free is my favorite.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #249 on: June 24, 2018, 11:09:40 PM »
The last thing I had was ice cream, after I had a Gorton's Shrimp Bowl. It was a Stir Fry with Soba Noodles. Soba is Japanese for buckwheat. I had one of Gorton's Black Garlic & Wine Risotto shrimp bowls before. The only one I haven't tried yet is a Chili-Lime Rice & Beans shrimp bowl. I didn't see that in the store but I'll look again if I get another coupon.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk