Author Topic: Gun Fail Compilation  (Read 2225 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1071
Gun Fail Compilation
« on: December 03, 2017, 12:06:51 AM »
I'm watching gun fail videos before bed and had to share this one with you. Language warning as usual with these situations. The "deer hunter" scene is really funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwElLPSt0vY
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: Gun Fail Compilation
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 03:24:34 AM »
Some of those folks, you just have to wonder who ties their shoes for them in the morning.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1071
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 03:34:28 PM »
They should wear helmets at all times in case they fall down and bump their noggin. Again.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Timothy

Gun Fail Compilation
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 03:43:37 PM »
I was visiting S&W’s indoor range and store some years back.

I was on the range shooting a custom shop Koenig 1911 and the idiot next to me tried to one hand a .500 Mag snubby!

Damn near broke his own nose...

I moved down a few lanes, quickly finished my ammo and split!

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 05:49:20 AM »
How did that Koenig 1911 shoot?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:03:29 PM »

Timothy

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 10:32:17 AM »
How did that Koenig 1911 shoot?

Better than me!

I recall a bunch of holes in a std 25 yd pistol target, most of which were inside the target.  It was seven or eight years back.

Didn’t have my glasses..

Blurry front sight, press, repeat!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk