Author Topic: "Medical Marijuana"  (Read 4683 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
"Medical Marijuana"
« on: December 01, 2017, 03:49:03 AM »
I remember when a lot of young people started pushing for this. I said to many of them who I was working with at the time, you would have to be a fool to admit you're a pot user. Let alone admit it by applying for a card so you could purchase a substance that is, banned by Federal Law in all 50 states. Now we see what the results of that can be. And Hawaii isn't the first. It's right on the 4473 Form every time you purchase a gun.

Anyone who is foolish enough to advertise you are using a controlled substance, that is banned by Federal Law, by carrying around a card YOU applied for that PROVES you are, is now going to start systematically losing their gun rights, and their guns, under the Second Amendment. Hawaii is only the first, because they are one of the most liberal. You can bet others will follow. Liberal Democrats LOVE the idea of gun confiscation. Always have. They only needed a legal method to accomplish it. Now they've got one. All these millennial idiots who so love to blaze up, now can celebrate their "victory" with, "Medical Marijuana". And at the same time, hand over their guns on a silver platter. I hope it was worth it.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/honolulu-police-dept-pot-smokers-30-days-turn-guns/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=20171201_FridayDigest_150&utm_campaign=/blog/honolulu-police-dept-pot-smokers-30-days-turn-guns/

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
Re: "Medical Marijuana"
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 06:11:21 AM »
Wow.  The logical conclusion to registration in action.   >:(
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 06:54:40 AM »
Been waiting for this.

What drives me nuts about the medical pot people is the fact that they have been breeding in thc, ( super high leves
Ls, in the 60s 2% was high, now its over 50%) which only gets you high.  It is the cbd that does the good, but most breeders are breeding it out. 

Don't get me wrong, if you want too get high at home on anything, that is your.choice, just stay there and be 100% sobber on the job. Don't hurt anyone and don't be a leach.  That said thing is most drugs have long lasting after effects.   Pot has shown too have noticeable personality changes 28 days after getting high.  That has been proven in several studies  both in the us and in Europe, the last one I saw was from Holland, so not exactly anti pot.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 07:42:08 AM »
Don't get me wrong, if you want too get high at home on anything, that is your.choice, just stay there and be 100% sobber on the job. Don't hurt anyone and don't be a leach.

And don't be stupid enough to apply for, and carry around a card with you that PROVES you break Federal law using the stuff. The dumbing down of America continues.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 02:31:58 PM »
Wait.   Where does the 5th Amendment figure in this?

Can the use the Medical Marijuana card that you signed before you were Maranda-rized?
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:20:47 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 06:52:01 PM »
Wait.   Where does the 5th Amendment figure in this?

Can the use the Medical Marijuana card that you signed before you were Maranda-rized?
they are not using it for a court
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 07:05:59 AM »
Yeah I don't think Miranda, or Hillary for that matter, will help you out on this one.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 10:02:08 AM »
Here is the bottom line as I see it:

Marijuana is illegal by federal law.  The 10th Amendment does not change what a state can do in this situation.  IT IS ILLEGAL, regardless of how you feel about its use or what the citizens of your state have voted.

My long standing question that still goes unanswered is:

For decades there have been claims of benefits, and there is evidence of benefit, whether actual or placebo, found in the medical use of marijuana, and there has been a push to legalize it for these benefits.  With decades of these claims, why have our scientists found a way to deliver the benefits in a safe way that does not duplicate recreational high and hazardous use?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2017, 10:30:22 AM »
For decades there have been claims of benefits, and there is evidence of benefit, whether actual or placebo, found in the medical use of marijuana, and there has been a push to legalize it for these benefits.  With decades of these claims, why have our scientists found a way to deliver the benefits in a safe way that does not duplicate recreational high and hazardous use?[/b]

Because people want the high. If opiate pain killers gave no more of a high than over the counter Tylenol, no one would want them, let alone get addicted to them. And we wouldn't have a problem. They may NEED pain relief. But they WANT the high. If Marijuana, medical or otherwise, relieved pain without giving any high what so ever, they wouldn't be able to give the crap away.

Go to these supposed, "legal Medical Marijuana shops". And how many people in there buying the stuff are genuinely in pain? Not a single one. The place is filled with a bunch of stoners, all laughing, joking, and yucking it up, who are looking to get high. "Medical Marijuana" has nothing to do with medical benefits from smoking weed. That's nothing but a big ruse, and always has been. It's all about blazing up and getting high. Nothing more.

If you look at places like San Francisco and Denver, where these, "legal pot shops" are springing up everywhere, so is property theft and crime all around them. This crime is not being caused by people who are legitimately and desperately searching for pain relief. It's all being committed by nothing more than common dopers. Scum of the Earth. They're sleeping, urinating, and defecating in public parks and places all around them. Again, does this describe people looking for legitimate pain relief?

This is why pot is still illegal. And why it will most likely remain so on a Federal level. Enough people see through all of the bull$h!t these stoners are pushing, in order to try to legalize this crap.

Timothy

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2017, 10:55:37 AM »
My wife was prescribed a synthetic cannabinol about 15 years back to relieve a digestive issue.  Not enuf to get a buzz but to ease some discomfort.  She didn’t care for it...

Personally, having smoked enuf and drank enuf to kill the livers of lesser folks, I’d take pot over booze any day!

Skid row drunks and “scum of the earth stoners” have addictive personalities!  It matters little what their choice of poison is...

Self control is the key.

Your mileage probably does vary!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk