Author Topic: Another Day.... Another Crackpot  (Read 3418 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Another Day.... Another Crackpot
« on: November 06, 2017, 05:08:26 AM »
26 in a Church in Texas. Was a certified wife beater, and was kicked out of the armed forces. Plenty of existing gun laws broken here. Making more won't make any difference, when they don't enforce the one's they already have.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
Re: Another Day.... Another Crackpot
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 06:46:14 AM »
Court marshaled with a bad contact discharge.  He beat his wife and kid.  An avowed atheist who thought Christians were stupid.

A neighbor shot him, the killer dropped his gun and fled.  The neighbor who shot him and another guy gave chase as the stupid little idiot bled out and died.  When the pain he inflicted was visited upon his body I bet he was wishing he had done something else that day.

Selfish pig.  Good on the neighbor.  The murdering creep seemed to be prepared to do it again or expand misery at the first stop.  That good Samaritan neighbor is a hero.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 07:10:21 AM »
Selfish pig.  Good on the neighbor.  The murdering creep seemed to be prepared to do it again or expand misery at the first stop.  That good Samaritan neighbor is a hero.

And that's why most of us here carry when we go out, even when we visit God's House.

Evil exists in this world.  But, so does good.  And sometimes, when it's necessary, good comes armed.

Please pray for the families and friends of those good people who were taken by evil.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 07:34:05 AM »
Evil exists in this world.  But, so does good.  And sometimes, when it's necessary, good comes armed.

Crusader Rabbit

Amen!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 03:00:49 PM »
If he had a dishonorable discharge and/ or domestic violence. Either of those two things would prohibit him from owning a gun.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:25:14 AM »

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 04:10:04 PM »
Before Michael jumps in:

You are on your own.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 04:11:22 PM »
And why didn't the headlines read:

Christians attacked by Muslim!

???
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 05:01:10 PM »
And why didn't the headlines read:

Christians attacked by Muslim!

???

I hadn't read or heard that this one was a Muslim?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2017, 05:20:42 PM »
I hadn't read or heard that this one was a Muslim?

Neither had I. I knew about the domestic violence charges, and being kicked out of the Air Force. He obviously did some lying on the 4473. And of course, no one checked up on it. It's also apparent the Instant Background Check didn't flag it either. Lot's of things wrong here. Someone's ass should be going in the wringer on this one. Failure all the way down the line.

Timothy

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2017, 06:15:04 PM »
I think Alf was being facetious...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk