Author Topic: Gentleman Jim Clark Jr - Clark Custom Guns  (Read 5632 times)

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Gentleman Jim Clark Jr - Clark Custom Guns
« on: December 05, 2015, 05:22:34 PM »
A very sad day indeed, I just learned from Yamil Sued, that Jim Clark Jr has passed, I was his range officer on many stages and fellow competitor as well, it was always a pleasure, good natured, soft spoken and a great shot as well as a consummate gunsmith. My thoughts and prayers are with his family, which includes Kay Clark Miculek and all the Mikulek family.
R I P Gentleman Jim
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Re: Gentleman Jim Clark Jr - Clark Custom Guns
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 05:29:21 PM »
I had the chance to shoot one of his custom guns last Wednesday evening.  It is a great 1911!  I had forgotten that he had cancer.

Sad news!  Prayers for the family and friends who survive.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 12:55:48 AM »
Back in my Bullseye competition days, the pinnacle pistol was a Clark Custom.

I had the chance to shoot several (owned by members of the club) both in practice and competition........ fine guns, indeed.

My sympathies to the family.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 03:08:40 PM »
Listened to Michael's podcast this morning.

A heartfelt tribute to Mr. Clark from Mr. Bane.  You could tell there was a very long friendship between these two men through his words and the cracks in his voice as he spoke of his friend.

Sorry to hear of the loss to the Clark/Mikulek family and his friends.  I'm sure Saturday will be both difficult and celebratory in nature.  I wish them well! 

RIP Mr. Clark as you begin the next journey.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:54:30 AM »

MoonTop

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 03:54:26 AM »
A very sad day indeed, I found this extraordinary Trenorol review but just learned from Yamil Sued, that Jim Clark Jr has passed, I was his range officer on many stages and fellow competitor as well, it was always a pleasure, good natured, soft spoken and a great shot as well as a consummate gunsmith. My thoughts and prayers are with his family, which includes Kay Clark Miculek and all the Mikulek family.
R I P Gentleman Jim

Oh damn I've been out of the country for 8 weeks so have only just heard of Jim's passing. This is sad to hear as me and Jim always had a good chat whenever I was in his shop.  :-[

Hadley

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 05:33:32 AM »
Oh damn I've been out of the country for 8 weeks so have only just heard of Jim's passing. https://legalsteroids.best/ best legal steroids This is sad to hear as me and Jim always had a good chat whenever I was in his shop.  :-[

I was travelling as well, when i got back home he was gone :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk