Poll

What do you think of John McCain

He's a truthful and true-blue statesman who does what he says and says what he means.
0 (0%)
They got to him at the Hanoi Hilton.  He just ain't right.
1 (8.3%)
He lied about a lot of things to get elected.  Say no more.
2 (16.7%)
He should renounce his citizenship.  He does not put "America First".  He is a globalist (aka wealthy globalist).
2 (16.7%)
He and Mitch McConnel should relegate themselves and Ryan to playing the slobber blues and disappear from the political scene.
2 (16.7%)
Something else....and it isn't good.
2 (16.7%)
Replace the name "John McCain" with "Benedict Arnold".
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: John McCain, RINO  (Read 2115 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
John McCain, RINO
« on: October 17, 2017, 05:47:28 PM »
In a speech receiving the Liberty Medal US Senator John McCain (RINO-AZ) said, “We live in a land made of ideals, not blood and soil. “ and he opined that the US needs to lead the world.  On the other hand, he says we should be globalists because he also said, “"To fear the world we have organized and led for three-quarters of a century, to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain 'the last best hope of earth' for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history.”

My grandfather, my father and his brothers, our cousins our nephews, etc. who served in WWI, WWII, Korea, Viet Nam, etc. did not do it to protect the world but for the nation.  My friends who served in Iraq and Afghanistan did it to protect their families, the nation, our homes and our way of life.  I imagine there are some who did it to benefit the world first, but other than John McCain I know of no one else.  Half-baked spurious nationalism indeed.

I give him his honor and due for being a POW.  In my mind, he has soiled that sacrifice by lying to get elected and has downright abdicated honor by advancing globalism that benefits the wealthy and oppresses the masses. 

But then, I’m just a little guy.  What do I know?  I am one of the unwashed masses with no standing and even less understanding.  An idiot peckerwood that stands for the national anthem and recites the pledge of allegiance.

Maybe you guys can explain it to me.

MAGA
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: John McCain, RINO
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 06:39:51 AM »
All of the vote counts were returned to zero because I was prompted to add another option. 

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 10:29:36 AM »
The last few days I have heard a lot on the radio news concerning McCain's words and votes.  The guy ain't a RINO, because he does not even hide behind the name anymore.  He is true blue demo.  I need to spend some down time reading the facts (transcripts) of what he is saying, and I need to check out the latest that GWB said about Trump.

Why can't these clowns see the need for major changes and shake ups to correct decades of erosion?  Why, except they are all afraid of losing their cushy positions and the power of their legacy  >:(

On another note, it is getting very little air time that I have seen or heard, but we are starting to see the real Trump that many of us voted for.  Pres. DJT has an agenda, he has promised to get things done, and he doesn't care who does it for him.  He is working both sides of the aisle to inch his way through items, and he has some from the left working with him.  Don't tell the mainstream this, but as they agree to deals with him to "correct his errors and poor judgement," he is slowly increasing the temp of the water in the pot.  I believe that he will get the DFL to erode their own platform enough to get what we want - If the RINOs will let him.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 05:42:02 PM »
I agree with you Mike.   So many "RINO's" are, as I have said for a very long time, opportunist Dems who changed party for the votes without changing what was in their hears...which is "me first".

I said it back when and I'll repeat it now, when John McCain threatened to join the Dem party someone should have helped him pack.  He's been in it for his own pockets and power since at least the 90's.

Do you guys remember the Keating 5?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk