Author Topic: 24 Days of ACOG Giveaway  (Read 2664 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
24 Days of ACOG Giveaway
« on: October 07, 2017, 12:15:34 PM »
Nice giveaways....

http://millionthacog.com/

Today's giveaways is an AR, TacSol can, and an ACOG sight.

Thought you guys may want to enter....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: 24 Days of ACOG Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 10:28:50 PM »
Thanks. I entered and signed up to get a daily email reminding me to enter again.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 02:33:11 PM »
Thanks. I entered and signed up to get a daily email reminding me to enter again.

Me too  ;)
He who dares wins.  SAS

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 10:13:55 PM »
I haven't gotten a single email from them yet but I put a shortcut right in the middle of my desktop so I don't forget it. Thanks again Rastus.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 11:21:51 PM »
The only email I've gotten from them are the reminders I asked for.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:26:13 AM »

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 06:12:57 AM »
Day 21 of 24 days....get your entries in.

Not that you are going to win and I'm not or anything..... ::)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 03:33:33 PM »
Been playing for a couple of weeks now and have only won twice....getting discouraged    ;) ;) ;)
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 08:39:30 PM »
I won the usual.  Not a dang thing.

RTFM

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life member 2015
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 10:50:54 PM »
I won that too - that had a lot of that nuttin to give out.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 11:04:24 PM »
Congratulations! We all won the same thing. During the last 24 hours when you could enter once an hour I think I managed to enter twice. I kept forgetting about it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk