Author Topic: Trolling for Monsters... Vegas  (Read 9437 times)

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Trolling for Monsters... Vegas
« on: October 02, 2017, 08:31:56 AM »
So I woke up this morning and was in the process of making coffee/breakfast and packing my lunch when my wife asked me if I'd heard about the shooting.... what shooting?
When she said that 50 people had been killed and 200 wounded I figured it was another terrorist at a Rap concert, Mooslim last name?  Nope a 64 YO white guy at a Country Concert.  Trolling for Monsters was my next thought.
Full Auto weapon... well it was an illegal weapon so there is that, not to mention that killing people from the 32nd floor is illegal BUT somehow I have a feeling the gun, and all of us with it.  From what I heard in the one video I saw it sounded like an M-16 or 223 caliber but that could be just a poor recording. 
600 rounds in 2 minutes is one thing I've heard, now constant fire for 10 miniutes...

Trolling for Monsters...  :'(
He who dares wins.  SAS

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: Trolling for Monsters... Vegas
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 12:59:03 PM »
And 5 minutes after the last shot was fired, the liberals were screaming for gun control.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1403
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 01:41:00 PM »
And of course now Klinton is yelling just how much more "dangerous" it WOULD HAVE BEEN if the killer was using was using a suppressor. OK, this guy is shooting at 500 yards (the last I heard) from 30 stories up. WHAT DAMN DIFFERENCE would a suppressor have made. There is no way in my mind it would have made ANY difference.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 02:47:05 PM »
This would not have happened if there had been a law preventing any buildings from having more than two stories....
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 03:12:32 PM »
We need a law making it illegal too snipe.   That will fix it.  The sad reality that most of the gun geabbers don't understand is a sniper rifle is nothing more then a beefed up deer rifle.  I mean really a modern 308 with a decent 10x scope can do 2 moa with ease.   Hell people can hit  man sized targets open sited withsurplus  rifles with  out too much trouble.   
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:44:34 AM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 03:12:42 PM »
And of course now Klinton is yelling just how much more "dangerous" it WOULD HAVE BEEN if the killer was using was using a suppressor. OK, this guy is shooting at 500 yards (the last I heard) from 30 stories up. WHAT DAMN DIFFERENCE would a suppressor have made. There is no way in my mind it would have made ANY difference.

Sound had nothing to do with the people dispersing. The videos show them standing all but motionless as scores of rounds were fired. It was said by dozens of witnesses, they thought the noise was fireworks. Because it was the grand finale of the 3 day concert. It wasn't until they saw people dropping, that they realized it was gunfire. By then dozens of people were shot. Then they began running out of panic. If a suppressor had been used it wouldn't have made any difference. Just more meaningless, liberal political noise.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 11:26:15 PM »
Hidabeast refuses to put politics aside as she says, "We can and must put politics aside, stand up to the NRA . . . ". I hate that hypocritical bitch with a passion.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

oldkat69

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Fides sed veritas
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2017, 06:43:11 AM »
 >:( The right to make, buy, own, carry, & conceal weapons is the right to be free...
I used to be open minded but my brain kept falling out.

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2017, 11:17:00 AM »
if the latest reports are correct it looks like bump-fire may be on it's way out. The shooter supposedly had two in the room, but I don't know if he used them.
People should really wait till all the info is available on the weapons he used.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2017, 12:40:30 PM »
His brother said that he wasn't really a gun person and doesn't know where he got all those automatics as the news are calling them. He had a bunch of guns at home plus the other bunch he had with him. I read somewhere that he had an illegal fully automatic rifle but I haven't heard anything yet this afternoon. Of course the liberals all want to ban legal semi-automatics, the reason being because he used an illegal full-auto rifle. Makes sense to me.   ::)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk