Author Topic: Taco Bells in Cleveland  (Read 2493 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Taco Bells in Cleveland
« on: September 07, 2017, 11:17:17 AM »
I just heard a story on the radio.  two nights ago at approximately 3 a.m.  two masked individuals tried to rob a Taco Bell.  three out of the five employee shot one and killed him.

:-)
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: Taco Bells in Cleveland
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 04:34:05 PM »
He had an IQ about as high as room temperature, a moron at best. Judging by his past behavior nothing of value was lost.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 06:30:54 AM »
Can you imagine the feeling of dread the robbers had when 3 employees pulled a gun out and started shooting? 

Talk about an "Aha!" moment of awareness.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 08:27:06 AM »
Can you imagine the feeling of dread the robbers had when 3 employees pulled a gun out and started shooting? 

Talk about an "Aha!" moment of awareness.

To quote our former (thankfully) President, it was a "teachable moment."

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:10:38 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 01:01:10 PM »
I remember years ago when the Police or Sheriff in a city offered firearms training to store owners.  They felt the robbery rate was climbing.

Law Enforcement in another city down the road commended the practice.

After the first two instances where the trained store owners killed robbers, the robbery rate in the trained city dropped to near zero while the one in the city condemning the training doubled.

Even the dumbest crooks can learn that easy lesson after an example or two....
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2017, 01:15:12 PM »
When I was a kid the police chief in little rock got on the radio, tv and news papets saying they were putting armed plain clothed officer in the stop and robs witth orders too shoot too kill any robbers. They were have about a dozen a week,  nonehappened on the 1st 2 days, on the 3rd day they shot and killed 3.  No other robberies happened for 16 months.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk