Author Topic: Irma and Florida  (Read 17867 times)

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Irma and Florida
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2017, 06:33:48 AM »
Unca Sugar is 20 trillion in the hole, too!

This is just my opinion, and worth what it costs;  As long as the rest of the world uses the dollar as the worlds Reserve Currency, we can maintain our current standard of living.  When the change occurs, our standard of living will drop somewhere close to 35%.  Unemployment around 60%.  Food prices up, gawd knows how much.  Fuel? Fuggedaboudit.  Gub'mint? Fed, State, and local AWOL.  We'll finally be the 3rd world shithole so many have been working so hard to get to.  Fall of Rome anyone?

The guns and ammo some of us have accumulated will come in handy then. 
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2017, 07:52:01 AM »
Unca Sugar is 20 trillion in the hole, too!
<snip> As long as the rest of the world uses the dollar as the worlds Reserve Currency, we can maintain our current standard of living.  When the change occurs, our standard of living will drop somewhere close to 35%.  Unemployment around 60%.  Food prices up, gawd knows how much.  Fuel? Fuggedaboudit.  Gub'mint? Fed, State, and local AWOL.  We'll finally be the 3rd world shithole so many have been working so hard to get to.  Fall of Rome anyone?

The guns and ammo some of us have accumulated will come in handy then. 

Yes we are 20 trillion in debt.  But the rest of the world's countries central banks hold our debt.  So long as they do hold our debt they have a vested interest in us doing well.  We have a fiat currency...people and countries have faith in it....misplaced I'd say, but still they have it.  When they panic that will be it.

However, we do have Trump.  If we can hold together and get some of the economic stimulus going (if the damned RINO's cared about the country 1/100th of what they care for themselves) we'll dodge the bullet for maybe another generation or until someone like Hillary is in. 

So long as everything else stays the same...which I doubt.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2017, 08:42:37 AM »
If we can hold together and get some of the economic stimulus going (if the damned RINO's cared about the country 1/100th of what they care for themselves) we'll dodge the bullet for maybe another generation or until someone like Hillary is in.

Forget about Hillary. You can stick a fork in her, because she's baked to a crisp politically. The guy you really have to worry about down the road is Sanders. His biggest downside is his age. But that doesn't seem to matter to the idiots who support him like he was a Pope. This guy is pure off the rails, bat $h!t crazy. He will economically destroy this country in a single term in office. Perhaps even faster if he was ever able to get in with both a Democratic controlled House and Senate.

I don't think that will happen. But you would never know it, by the way all of these young idiots salivate over this off the rails communist. Along with all of his "free" everything. They HATED Hillary... They LOVE Sanders. Add in that nut case Warren as a V.P., and you have what amounts to a perfect storm of financial disaster.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2017, 09:58:04 AM »
It could be worse.  Liawatha Warren would be horrendous...worse than Sanders. 

Yes...Hillary is likely done.  But there are plenty out there like her just waiting for their chance to fundamentally change America.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2017, 03:31:31 PM »
It could be worse.  Liawatha Warren would be horrendous...worse than Sanders. 

Yes...Hillary is likely done.  But there are plenty out there like her just waiting for their chance to fundamentally change America.

Doesn't that just warm your heart??
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #85 on: Today at 12:26:35 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk