Author Topic: New Baby Girl!  (Read 12015 times)

Timothy

New Baby Girl!
« on: September 03, 2017, 02:08:20 PM »

Meet Gracie!

A Labrador at the heart of a two pound ratter!

:)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: New Baby Girl!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 04:42:13 PM »
What a nice little dog!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 07:41:47 PM »
Looks like sweet trouble.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 08:16:28 PM »
Looks like sweet trouble.

They are all terrier!

LOL

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 06:22:07 AM »
What a cute little bundle of pup.

And another really good thing is before the year is out you can contribute to the economy by replacing all the wall-to-wall and throw rugs in the house.

Only dog I could never housebreak was a terrier.

Enjoy,

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:49:18 PM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 06:43:35 AM »

Crusader Rabbit

Especially the tiny miniature Yorkies. They are very high strung, and scare easily. And when they do, their first reaction is to pee wherever they happen to be standing. And their tiny little bladders don't hold much, and they require frequent trips to relive themselves. But they are cute as hell!

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 06:56:22 AM »
I cannot show this to the missus!  She wants another little cuddly dog now.  Buying one of those would get into my gun money!
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 08:09:44 AM »
I cannot show this to the missus!  She wants another little cuddly dog now.  Buying one of those would get into my gun money!

No need to "buy one". Sadly, pounds and shelters are full of these type of great, loyal dogs just waiting for someone. There are many small breeds that are, "cute and cuddly", but are not difficult to housebreak. Cody is the first small breed dog we have ever had. He was a stray that came to us. He was not housebroken, and was a complete dirty, matted mess when he came to our house. I was getting ready to get into my truck, when he tried to jump in with me.

We adopted him, and he housebroke in just a few days. He never has "accidents", and he is the best dog we have ever had. I was still working when we found him. But now that we're both retired he gets all the attention he could possibly want. The shelter we took him to, (and adopted him from 10 days later, after no one claimed him), said that he was probably dumped on the street. And had we not took him in, he most likely would have been hit by a car.

He is a mixed breed, and the vet thinks he is a mixture of Dachshund, Poodle, and Havanese. With perhaps some Terrier thrown in for good measure. I never had a dog become such a big part of my life. He even sleeps in our bed with us every night.

Timothy

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 08:59:41 AM »
What a cute little bundle of pup.

Enjoy,

Crusader Rabbit

Since my wife is disabled, we're paper training her first.

Day two and she's only had one accident.  This is our second Yorkie and the first was no problem at all.  He lasted 13 years!

She'll be on the 4-5 lb range.  Not a "teacup" but below the breed standard.  We looked for a rescue for six months and with the exception of chihuahuas, small dogs aren't easy to find.

My daughters bff MIL just had a litter of six, we lucked into the last female.

I'd still prefer a Labrador but we needed to keep it small again.

Timothy

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2017, 09:18:53 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk