Author Topic: NJ CASE GOES TO SCOTUS  (Read 2030 times)

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
NJ CASE GOES TO SCOTUS
« on: August 31, 2017, 08:02:37 AM »
I just got email from a group in NJ that sued the Government of NJ under the RICO statute.
 They sued for denial of Constitutional rights because of the "Justifiable Need" requirement for CCW.
The SCOTUS (Yes, THAT SCOTUS) just assigned the case to their docket.

Finally there is the glimmer of hope that I may someday, before I die, be able to carry a handgun in my home state. I'm not gloating, but I'm hopeful. The oppression has gone on long enough.
Here is a link for the interested.  http://www.tpath.org/ussc-docketed.html

They think it will help to have people writing to their legislators and to SCOTUS. I don't know.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Timothy

Re: NJ CASE GOES TO SCOTUS
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 05:48:22 PM »
Yay!!!

:)

Timothy

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 06:51:46 PM »
I'm liking this because, maybe, just maybe, I don't have to avoid NJ because I didn't police my vehicle for a HP cartridge that might be rolling about in my car.

I'm thrilled for you, Jay but, you have a bit of a hill to climb considering your current gubnor Christy, who is unpredictable at best...

Keep us informed.  Sad that Massapoopshits laws are more liberal (and I use that term loosely) than some other states.

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 07:06:15 AM »
Actually, as big a jackass as Christy IS, he vetoed a ton of anti-gun measures put up by the Communist legislature here. Unfortunately the election in November is probably going to go to Phil Murphy,
 another Goldman Sachs retiree with a giant bank account. He has already said he would sign ANY anti-gun legislation put in front of him, and they've got a truckload of it waiting in the wings.

If we don't get help from SCOTUS I might have to move, which would cause a giant problem with my wife.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk