Author Topic: What is your procedure?  (Read 1724 times)

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
Re: What is your procedure?
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2018, 10:27:01 pm »
I load only 9mm, use the same propellant charge, and change only the projectiles (loaded to the same OAL)... I shoot 124 JHPs for practice in the carry G43, and 135 polymer coated lead for the competition PCC and G34... my loader has a case feeder, and the brass is not inspected going into the hopper, but has been cleaned...  I stand, and under a light watch the new case as it enters the loading cycle, primarily for stepped brass that can separate easily in the blow back PCC, and nested cases or .380s are pretty easy to catch... the final eye glance is to the bullet seating station just prior to placing the bullet , which is checked to make sure powder has been added, and a secondary check for stepped brass... I store loaded cartridges in ziploc bags and turn them over a couple of times to look for loose propellant signifying a missing primer...I inspect the primers for problems when I load the magazines.... a final inspection when I use the clear polymer ETS mags for the PCC... a quick glance to make sure I see primers in the stick

The Down Range TV Forum

Re: What is your procedure?
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2018, 10:27:01 pm »