Poll

Who do you think is holding back Trump's agenda and/or the US economy.

RINO Republican congressmen and senators.
6 (50%)
Republican party.
5 (41.7%)
Democratic congressmen and senators.
0 (0%)
Regular Republican Congessmen and senators.
1 (8.3%)
The news media.
0 (0%)
Russia.
0 (0%)
Little green men from Mars.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Washington is not a swamp....it's a cesspool of greed and lies.  (Read 4293 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Does Trump Administration Follow Down Range Forum Boards?
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2017, 10:51:53 AM »
Does someone in the administration read this blog?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/24/drain-sewer-is-trumps-re-branded-campaign-slogan.html

Trump changed his slogan to drain the sewer this morning.  Our blog had this topic 2 days earlier!

Yeah, yeah....I doubt it.  But we could really help with his platform and what direction to go in.   ;D

This worries me. 

If Bogan starts having a strong influence on National Policy, we better better stock up on rope before the price skyrockets......
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
Re: Washington is not a swamp....it's a cesspool of greed and lies.
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2017, 11:27:36 AM »
Regardless of who or what is wrong, we need to remember two things:

1.  Hildebeast LOST!!!

2.  http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?topic=32136.0
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 12:38:23 PM »
This worries me. 

If Bogan starts having a strong influence on National Policy, we better better stock up on rope before the price skyrockets......

You'll know, the slogan will become "Hang the bastards".

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2017, 06:57:09 AM »
This recent go around with that asshole McCain, has really made me wonder about that guys brain. What the hell is he trying to accomplish? I wouldn't wish death on my worst enemy. But I have to admit when his time comes, I'll miss him like a bad case of the stomach flu.

And sadly, the only way that guy is ever getting out of politics, is when the mortician drains him.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk