Author Topic: Gun Podcasts  (Read 9695 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 559
Re: Gun Podcasts
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2017, 07:38:28 AM »
So is Ducey a RINO or a decent guy?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2017, 07:57:24 AM »
So is Ducey a RINO or a decent guy?

Too early to judge. He hasn't had anything put on his desk that's considered controversial yet. I don't think he is as much of a hard core conservative as Brewer is. But I don't see him as a "danger" to anything Second Amendment related. I'm more worried about Paul Penzone. He's a liberal Democrat that beat Joe Arpaio for Maricopa County Sheriff in the last election. He has already started rolling back a lot of Arpaio's illegal immigration policies to try and satisfy the sniveling liberals and minorities who bitched and moaned how "cruel" Arpaio was.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2017, 08:04:31 AM »
But here's my concern, will Ducey replace McCain (assuming the POS will step down) with a conservative or a RINO?   As you well know we need the RINO's to realign themselves where they belong in the Dimcrud party.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2017, 10:27:52 AM »
But here's my concern, will Ducey replace McCain (assuming the POS will step down) with a conservative or a RINO?

It's hard to tell. A lot of times these guys are not who or what they appear to be. Look at Jeff Flake. He won based on the "fact" everyone thought he represented a hard line conservative platform. He is far from it. He's been all over the map on many issues, health care among them. He's too easily swayed.

That asshole Joe Manchin is another one. He's supposed to be a "conservative Democrat". The NRA was even bull$h!tted into giving him a A+ rating. Remember his supposed "pro gun" stance in that silly commercial, that showed him shooting at a target of Obama, or some such? He flip flopped on gun control right after Sandy Hook. I don't trust his ass any further than I could throw it.

So Ducey could get B.S.'ed politically into appointing someone who could turn out to be nothing but a conservative back stabber, once he or she gets in. We'll have to bite our nails and wait and see. With all that said, I don't see how he could put anyone in there worse than McCain, who has been no friend to Trump. The Democrats are going to hate to see McCain go.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2017, 11:26:10 AM »
<snip>

The Democrats are going to hate to see McCain go.

Truer words were never spoken.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 10:00:18 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2017, 12:07:48 PM »
There are some people who garner sympathy when they face misfortune.
John McCain is not one of them.
People like me, who think his mother should have smothered him are not going to feel bad for this RINO POS.

BAC

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2017, 12:40:45 PM »
Is there a podcast about John McCain or...?

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2017, 12:49:38 PM »
There are some people who garner sympathy when they face misfortune.
John McCain is not one of them.
People like me, who think his mother should have smothered him are not going to feel bad for this RINO POS.

I pretty much agree. If Jane Fonda got brain cancer, I'd feel about the same for her as I do for him.

tombogan03884

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2017, 02:08:40 PM »
I hoped he'd die before he got sick, I'm not going to suddenly change my tune when it becomes a possibility.

Timothy

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2017, 02:16:49 PM »
Is there a podcast about John McCain or...?

It's called drift, Brian...

I listen to a few political types.

Gutfeld is funny, had Unca Ted on a few weeks ago.  Sometimes it's lame too. 

The Five has one too, Watters, Gutfeld, Perino, Guilfoyle an a token lefty talk news o the day...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk