Author Topic: Gun Podcasts  (Read 9699 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 559
Re: Gun Podcasts
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2017, 07:33:28 AM »
<snip>  SOFREP (a little off to me at times but some cool interviews), <snip>.

I agree with you.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2017, 07:51:45 AM »
I don't know about you guys, but since Trump was elected, I've pretty much turned off all news media. I just can't stomach the bias and bashing since he's been elected. Like most conservatives, Fox News was my channel of choice throughout the Presidential campaign. But now they have all but destroyed their prime time line up. The only one left is Hannity.

I never thought I would see the media in this country become this bad. And be so stupid to think the people don't see it. I'm so sick and tired of this whole Russia thing, along with how they're beating it to death on a never ending daily basis, I don't even turn on the "news" any more. Nothing is different. Just more non stop bashing. I hope the people don't become buffaloed by any of it. I would love to see the Democrats become all but extinct in 2018. The way they're acting since Hillary was handed her ass, they should be.   

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2017, 08:10:26 AM »
I think the Republican leadership is worse than the Dimocruds.  Look at McCain...McConnell, Ryan and the ilk just like them.  Republicans hold the House and Senate and nothing really good is happening. 

Trumps economic initiatives and Obumercare rollback is all but dead.  The bills should have been ready to go years ago...but nothing.

I would not give spit for the Republican leadership.  Nancy Pelosi is better than the traitors McConnell and Ryan.  There is a reason enemy troops are given quarter and traitors are executed.  McConnell, Ryan, Graham, Cochran, McCain, etc. are worse than the Dimocruds and should step aside for the good of the country.  They need to be removed in the next primary....they almost got McConnell the last time but he pulled some dirty tricks....now another 5-1/2 years of that sellout. 

Those bastards have been playing us for years....it's time to vote them out of office and for them to align themselves in the Dimocrud party....it's what they do it's who they are.

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2017, 08:10:58 AM »
I don't know about you guys, but since Trump was elected, I've pretty much turned off all news media. I just can't stomach the bias and bashing since he's been elected. Like most conservatives, Fox News was my channel of choice throughout the Presidential campaign. But now they have all but destroyed their prime time line up. The only one left is Hannity.

I never thought I would see the media in this country become this bad. And be so stupid to think the people don't see it. I'm so sick and tired of this whole Russia thing, along with how they're beating it to death on a never ending daily basis, I don't even turn on the "news" any more. Nothing is different. Just more non stop bashing. I hope the people don't become buffaloed by any of it. I would love to see the Democrats become all but extinct in 2018. The way they're acting since Hillary was handed her ass, they should be.   

Trump should use Putin's media relations plan, shoot a couple, chuck a couple out windows and a lot of the hate would quiet right down.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2017, 08:13:44 AM »
Tom....there you go.  Hung up on that "Kent State moment" thing again.  Just because Kent State pretty much stopped the anti-war movement in it's tracks do you really think that would work again?

Yeah.  It would. 

"Gee, Mikey could shoot his eye out!", and suddenly it's no fun for the rich kids to riot and party that issue anymore.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 04:15:49 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2017, 08:25:01 AM »
The only "tragedy" at Kent State was that the National Guard ran out of ammo.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2017, 08:33:21 AM »
I think the Republican leadership is worse than the Dimocruds.  Look at McCain...McConnell, Ryan and the ilk just like them.

Here I couldn't agree more. Until the Republicans get rid of McCain, McConnell, and Ryan, they're going nowhere. For Christ's sake, they ended up with fewer votes on the healthcare bill at the end, than when they started. What kind of "leadership" is that? 

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2017, 08:34:31 AM »
The only "tragedy" at Kent State was that the National Guard ran out of ammo.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  So true!

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2017, 10:20:05 PM »
Here I couldn't agree more. Until the Republicans get rid of McCain, McConnell, and Ryan, they're going nowhere. For Christ's sake, they ended up with fewer votes on the healthcare bill at the end, than when they started. What kind of "leadership" is that?

Well, looks like McCain is out now.  Thank goodness he doesn't have to rely on Obamacare like we serfs.

I would have preferred he leave a different way....but I won't be missing his "statesmen" skills or anything else he offered. 

He should resign immediately so he can be replaced.  However, I am betting he won't resign because Brewer would put a conservative in the seat instead of a RINO.

My 2 cents.  I know you guys are sensitive and such so I hope I didn't sugar coat it too much for you.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2017, 05:21:00 AM »
Jan Brewer is no longer governor in Arizona. Doug Ducey is.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk