Author Topic: Freedom Munitions  (Read 1866 times)

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Freedom Munitions
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 06:36:48 AM »
Some swear by them.  Others swear at them.  I've shot a few magazines worth of their stuff, smokey and dirty.  It has been a couple of years, they may have improved.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 07:59:38 AM »
Don't use their loaded ammo but I love their plated bullets (Extreme).  I get an email on the ammo and an email on the bullets every day.  They have sales all the time. 

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1087
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 01:53:14 PM »
I never tried their ammo but have looked at it online. They have some .45 ACP XTP loads I was interested in. If you buy re-manufactured instead of new you can save 1 cent per round. I think I would go with new since it's only 1 cent more.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk