Author Topic: Sympathy and prayers for London  (Read 4725 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Sympathy and prayers for London
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2017, 04:25:04 PM »
Perhaps allowing ISIS to form  one inclusive Islamic State would have advantages.

Just one nation to declare war upon and no "fly over" or other political permissions to obtain.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2017, 08:09:10 PM »
The only way to eliminate "radical Islam" is to eliminate all Islam since the violence is an inherent part of their culture.
Option #2 is to send an army into their own lands sweeping from end to end with no restraint at all.
Don't execute prisoners, but strike so hard, and so rapidly that they don't get a chance to surrender.
 One big atrocity from Syria to Afghanistan , and when you're done don't rebuild anything, no humanitarian aid.
Go out of your way to make the population suffer, destroy crops, fill in wells, target infrastructure that you don't need to wreak further devastation.
 And before some sniveler whines about "sinking to their level" I will point out that communication requires a language both sides understand.

There are still infertile fields in Iraq that the Romans salted.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2017, 11:48:31 AM »
The only way to eliminate "radical Islam" is to eliminate all Islam since the violence is an inherent part of their culture.
Option #2 is to send an army into their own lands sweeping from end to end with no restraint at all.
Don't execute prisoners, but strike so hard, and so rapidly that they don't get a chance to surrender.
 One big atrocity from Syria to Afghanistan , and when you're done don't rebuild anything, no humanitarian aid.
Go out of your way to make the population suffer, destroy crops, fill in wells, target infrastructure that you don't need to wreak further devastation.
 And before some sniveler whines about "sinking to their level" I will point out that communication requires a language both sides understand.

Indeed.

"Sinking to their level" is the ONLY way to defeat them.

Killing more of them than they do of us is the only thing they will understand, because communication is not an option with an enemy unwilling to listen to reason.
You can't leave them alone to themselves when their goal is to conquer the world by any means necessary.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2017, 12:57:15 PM »
Perhaps allowing ISIS to form  one inclusive Islamic State would have advantages.

Just one nation to declare war upon and no "fly over" or other political permissions to obtain.

Yeah, that works well.
Google "the Mahdi"

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2017, 05:58:08 AM »
When asked what can be done about the Islamic Terrorists, I answer.  Kill them all.  All Islamists want us dead.  All Muslims want us dead.  I don't care if you believe me.  Learn some Arabic and visit the rag-head owned groceries and convenience stores owned by the Abduls.  Don't let them know you speak any Arabic.  They openly talk to each other about hating Americans, and about sending money back to 'Palestine' to fight against Israel and the US.  I used to think that if we killed enough of them they would quit.  I was wrong.  We have to kill them all.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 03:03:07 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk