Author Topic: Sympathy and prayers for London  (Read 4701 times)

tombogan03884

Sympathy and prayers for London
« on: June 04, 2017, 07:41:29 AM »
F@#k that.
The Europeans don't deserve either one .
They have brought this on themselves and tolerate these continuing attacks with out any attempt at retaliation or holding their politicians responsible.
Want to show support for London ?
 Smuggle them some guns and pork chops.
 Maybe bacon instead, you can send that in a flat pack like Ikea.
WARNING Continued " tolerance" political correctness and cowardice will bring the same thing here.

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
Re: Sympathy and prayers for London
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 11:13:51 AM »
One of their generals killed like 40 of them and buried them with dead pigs and they left them alone for like 50 years after that.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 06:47:45 PM »
I believe that was one of "OUR" Generals,Pershing that did that during the Moro rebellion.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 06:04:49 AM »
The British in India had a very effective method of dealing with Muslims.
They would march into a valley, use Maxim guns, and artillery on the Ghazi's ,Then trample the crops, fill in the wells and destroy the buildings ,with special attention to the mosque since that was usually where the arms and ammunition were stored.
Then they would march to the next village and repeat, when the Muslim's figured out they were starving out doors for the next year or so they would give up and usually behave for 20 years or so.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 07:37:06 PM »
This article expounds on what I've been trying to say for a while.  I just can't seem to get it succinctly down on paper.

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/islam-facts-or-dreams/
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:01:32 AM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 08:50:50 PM »
Ol' Winston summed up the mentality of these idiots and their view of Islam.....

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last." ~ Winston Churchill
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 05:59:29 AM »
He had some pretty harsh things to say about Islam as well.
From "The River War"

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 09:49:08 AM »
Back in the Iran hostage situation under Carter, I felt it might be good to understand what was driving this and other acts of terrorism and began an informal study of Islam. I have continued that study haphazardly ever since.

At the start, I wondered  how accurate the translations of the Koran I had managed to find might be and held what I was learning as a very likely  possibility,  however, finding so many collaborating references and seeing the actual acts being committed in the name of Islam, I became convinced that what I was finding in references was true.

One aspect that has been left out in link above is the belief that Allah will intervene and assure Islamic victory when Islamic jihadists have engaged and are at war with an overwhelming number of infidels and are in desperate straits.  If Allah has not intervened it is because the jihadists are not trying hard enough.

This war will not end until Islam is changed. 

I have said before that Muslims must eliminate the Islamic threat from within, or others will from without.

I did see a bit of information that seems to indicate that Muslim leaders are starting to understand that.  The Islamic leaders near London have refused the traditional Islam prayers for the terrorist killed....a first.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2017, 11:26:55 AM »

‘Kill them. Kill them all’: GOP congressman calls for war against radical Islamists

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/06/05/kill-them-kill-them-all-gop-congressman-calls-for-holy-war-against-radical-islam/?utm_term=.c7a3560cfa7b

The free world... all of Christendom... is at war with Islamic horror. Not one penny of American treasure should be granted to any nation who harbors these heathen animals. Not a single radicalized Islamic suspect should be granted any measure of quarter. Their intended entry to the American homeland should be summarily denied. Every conceivable measure should be engaged to hunt them down. Hunt them, identify them, and kill them. Kill them all. For the sake of all that is good and righteous. Kill them all.
-Captain Clay Higgins
Reached by phone, Higgins told The Washington Post that he was surprised that his message was interpreted by some as hateful or an indictment against Islam — in fact, he said, he didn’t view the post as controversial at all.

He said he was calling for the death of Islamic terrorists, not peaceful Muslims. When he used the word “Christendom,” he said, he was referencing the Western world, not calling for a war between Christianity and Islam. Working in law enforcement, Higgins said, he interacted with people from different faiths and backgrounds and has always respected people based on “what was in their heart.”

“I can tell you that there weren’t many Muslims in that part of Louisiana, but those that I have met have been very cool and very loving,” Higgins said. “Many Muslims are American citizens and I’d give my last life’s blood for any one of them, but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to speak out boldly and from my heart about the threat we face as a nation and as a world.”
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2017, 01:37:59 PM »
The only way to eliminate "radical Islam" is to eliminate all Islam since the violence is an inherent part of their culture.
Option #2 is to send an army into their own lands sweeping from end to end with no restraint at all.
Don't execute prisoners, but strike so hard, and so rapidly that they don't get a chance to surrender.
 One big atrocity from Syria to Afghanistan , and when you're done don't rebuild anything, no humanitarian aid.
Go out of your way to make the population suffer, destroy crops, fill in wells, target infrastructure that you don't need to wreak further devastation.
 And before some sniveler whines about "sinking to their level" I will point out that communication requires a language both sides understand.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk