Author Topic: Banned on FB....Again  (Read 3899 times)

tombogan03884

Banned on FB....Again
« on: May 18, 2017, 06:58:46 AM »
30  days this time.
No posting, no sharing, but I can still read posts.
Got to love FREE SPEECH.

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Banned on FB....Again
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 07:54:31 AM »
While I am against their banning you for your free speech, I don't get it. If it's all about counting clicks I would think that you make them money. You piss people off and there's always more clicking when people are pissed off.

I wonder how many liberals they suspend for free speech. I see some pretty gnarly comments from leftists.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Timothy

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 09:40:49 AM »

I wonder how many liberals they suspend for free speech. I see some pretty gnarly comments from leftists.

NONE!

I had some pretty vile comments from an old school alum and he never stopped!  I just blocked the prick..

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 10:18:19 AM »
What got you "banned"?

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 12:14:34 PM »
30  days this time.
No posting, no sharing, but I can still read posts.
Got to love FREE SPEECH.

Indeed.

Freedom of speech....just watch what you say.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:23:21 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 01:15:48 PM »
What got you "banned"?

I said "We ought to go back to beating up the fags, like in the 70's even they didn't make as much of an issue of it back then."
There was more to it though.
2 peckerheads made an issue of my "fake profile" because I don't have a photo, so I replied that since they were too f....k stupid to look at my page and verify it they should try to find a smart friend to ask about my reasoning"

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 01:22:36 PM »
I want to start a competitor to FB where you can say anything that you can support with verifiable facts or a sound chain of deduction. No bans for being offensive, hateful, rude, or racist. Only for being inaccurate or deceptive, That last will eliminate all the liberals.
Problem is even after some research I don't understand what Zuckerberg did or how he did it.

Bidah

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2017, 03:35:10 PM »
Pretty much the right backing, timing, and to an extent the right interface.  Remember MySpace, the king at the time. Bottom barrel now.  Sometimes it just does not make sense.  Eventually something will come along and replace it.
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”  The Doctor

Timothy

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2017, 05:25:01 PM »
Facebook use is waning these days.  Read something a few weeks ago that their target millennial group are learning to talk face to face...

The two I work with text each other from two feet away... 

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2017, 08:25:50 PM »
The two I work with text each other from two feet away...

That's the part I don't get. Western Union sent it's last Telegram on Jan. 27, 2006. Some 11 years ago. Cell phone popularity was one of the main reasons why. Technology simply past the Telegram by. Now instead of talking, we are going back to making telephones into mobile Telegrams. When are they going to start putting hand cranks back on cars?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk