Poll

Comey is fired.  What do you think?

Good riddance.
5 (33.3%)
He was a bureaucratic weasel who lives in the swamp.  Who will miss him?
8 (53.3%)
He was a follower...not leader.  He plays the middle and has no principles.
1 (6.7%)
This is a travesty of justice.  I have a problem with critical thinking.
0 (0%)
He had a problem telling the truth.
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: C O M E Y - I S - F I R E D !  (Read 14410 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
Re: C O M E Y - I S - F I R E D !
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2017, 06:58:12 AM »
The winds of fortune are trying to switch direction now.  Lots of demotions and retirement at the top of the FBI...hmmm...maybe this isn't over.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1423
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2018, 11:53:32 AM »
The winds of fortune are trying to switch direction now.  Lots of demotions and retirement at the top of the FBI...hmmm...maybe this isn't over.

We can only hope!
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2018, 09:25:29 AM »
So, at this point in time it appears as though:

1) Hillary (i.e. Clinton Foundation?), through the DNC, paid for the outrageous Trump dossier from Fusion GPS.  There are mentions as early as April 2016 from Clinton/Obama referencing the not yet full grown "Trump Dossier".
2) The Trump Dossier was partially funded by the FBI at some point.
3) The Trump Dossier was known to be flawed (i.e., contrived bullshit) but was used by the FBI (and other agencies) to get FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) warrants.  The despicable John McCain also used the Trump Dossier gleefully, thereby further proving he is a Benedict Arnold.
4) FISA warrants solely based upon the Trump Dossier were used by the FBI (and other agencies?) to surveil the Trump team.
    a) Head of NSA alerted Trump the after election he was under surveillance.  That man is a patriot.
    b) Trump transition team moved from Trump tower to another property to escape surveillance.
    c) Obama got pissed off and made comments about Trump team leaving Trump tower proving the weaselly lying POS POTUS knew what was going on. 
5) The current administration is quietly herding them up....that's my take.

If and as found guilty, Comey and all of his henchmen need to spend some time in a commoner's Federal Prison that has no tennis courts, restaurants, etc. and serve time alongside drug dealers, murders, hit men, MS-13 members, skinheads, etc.  This would include the Federal Judges who issued the warrants knowing the basis of the Trump Dossier.  Then, all of the politicians who knew this needs to join them too.  What we are seeing is justification for the arming of America and the "prepping" that people perceived was necessary because the government was "out to get them". 

Their retirements should be rescinded and their properties confiscated from their families as reparations...remember how they use the IRS to ruin us commoners so don't be getting weak kneed here.  Clearly at this point, prior to actual pronunciations of guilt, there is every appearance the "Deep State" as directed by powerful lying progressive politicians had future plans for us.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2018, 01:58:30 PM »
And yet another thing strikes me.  Most of these henchmen are lawyers.  Those who may not be, like Strozk, may have been bullied or buffaloed by their legal leaders but are no less guilty.

Yeah.  Lawyers.  And the guy who is breaking up the party.....not a lawyer.

I'm just sayin'....too many lawyers in politics.  They know how to manipulate the system to their advantage....I say starve the out.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk