Poll

Comey is fired.  What do you think?

Good riddance.
5 (33.3%)
He was a bureaucratic weasel who lives in the swamp.  Who will miss him?
8 (53.3%)
He was a follower...not leader.  He plays the middle and has no principles.
1 (6.7%)
This is a travesty of justice.  I have a problem with critical thinking.
0 (0%)
He had a problem telling the truth.
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: C O M E Y - I S - F I R E D !  (Read 14438 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
Re: C O M E Y - I S - F I R E D !
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2017, 06:13:33 AM »
So Bulldog, what is your take on everything after all of the information that came out yesterday the 24th of October?

1)  It was reported that the Trump Russian Collusion dossier was funded by the DNC and the Clinton campaign.  But note, a highly placed GOP politician supposedly kicked funding off and guess who...John McCain...gave a copy to the FBI to investigate.  Not saying McCain is that guy but it smells.  Typical dirty tricks we all hate regardless of what side we are on.  Oh, and Fusion GPS appears to be in the middle of this and does not want to release their banking information and books...oh, I wonder why?  ::)

2)  If appears that Russians, who contracted Mannaport (Trumps former campaign manager he dumped) to put them in contact with people in the know, knew how to stroke the Clintons.  Mannaport supposedly, it has been reported, told the Podesta group who he was working for as an agent for the Russians and linked them up.  Mannaport told them the group he was working with were Russians...clearly it was reported.  Then John Podesta and his brother's company did the dirty taking money and who got a lot of foundation money...the Clinton Foundation.  John Podesta being Hillary's confidant....this takes the "RESET Button" thing with the Russians to a whole new level. 

3)  A known Russian who intelligence said had been working a criminal enterprise of bribery, extortion, money laundering, etc. was given a work visa by the Obama administration even though it was against the law to do it because of the money laundering information alone.

More to come today and soon. 

What's your take on where this is going?

Edit:  I forgot to mention that Linda Gramasey, err, Lindsey Graham, said last night there is a "stunning" reason why Comey actually got into the Clinton election fray.  Inquiring minds want to know.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2017, 10:49:26 AM »
Hillary and the Democrat party has dirt on everyone in DC but President Trump. So all of the Democrats and Rino's are going to sweep this under a rug and avoid arkanciding themselves. ABC NBC CBS and CNN are avoiding this like its Ebola and will continue to do so until it burns out. So one of those 4 democrat propaganda ministry sites will make up fake stories until it goes away.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2017, 07:48:37 AM »
"Propaganda ministry sites"....I'm going to steal that from you and use it.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2017, 06:27:26 PM »
... and avoid arkanciding themselves.

<Gammer Nazi>  That's with a capital "A".   Arkanciding.   Gives pocket revolvers a bad name.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2017, 09:53:43 PM »
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

Sponsor

« Reply #45 on: Today at 05:42:56 PM »

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2017, 09:39:07 AM »
So now Mueller frames someone after the uranium 1 scandal comes out. Can we say smoke screen to cover up democrat party crime wave.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 872
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2017, 09:32:39 AM »
What are the Dems afraid of?  As the indictments start to come, Pelosi is calling for her own "independent investigation." What is coming, and why is she pushing to distract from it?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2017, 09:39:52 AM »
Here is an interesting read that speaks to a lot of this and more...

Hannity Knew of Russian Extortion, Bribery: Deep State Floundering

"On Sean Hannity's radio program on 24 October, 2017, I heard Hannity say he knew of the details of the bribery and extortion associated with the Uranium One scandal over a year ago. He kept the secret because he had sworn to do so.

It was well before President Trump was elected. It was after Donald Trump declared his candidacy. It suggests Donald Trump knew of this before his election."

"This implies that President Trump has been three 3-D chess moves ahead of his opponents from the start."

https://www.ammoland.com/2017/10/hannity-knew-of-russian-extortion-bribery-deep-state-floundering/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=45da1e26e1-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-45da1e26e1-20630649#axzz4x0juheVo
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2017, 06:34:47 AM »
There are some good people in government.  I suspect when his campaign pulled in some heavy-weight advisers they began to strategize a plan.  I would not be surprised if Woolsey or Petraeus didn't pass on the information.... 

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2017, 02:08:07 PM »
Hillary and the Democrat party has dirt on everyone in DC but President Trump. So all of the Democrats and Rino's are going to sweep this under a rug and avoid arkanciding themselves.
Good word.

I had to look it up.  :D
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk