Poll

Comey is fired.  What do you think?

Good riddance.
5 (33.3%)
He was a bureaucratic weasel who lives in the swamp.  Who will miss him?
8 (53.3%)
He was a follower...not leader.  He plays the middle and has no principles.
1 (6.7%)
This is a travesty of justice.  I have a problem with critical thinking.
0 (0%)
He had a problem telling the truth.
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: C O M E Y - I S - F I R E D !  (Read 14345 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
C O M E Y - I S - F I R E D !
« on: May 09, 2017, 05:04:47 PM »
Whaddya' think?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: C O M E Y - I S - F I R E D !
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 05:55:41 PM »
don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

that's what I think. his dealings with the hrc deal proves that he should not be where he was.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 07:20:26 PM »
I could only click one of them.....
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 06:11:11 AM »
I would think that I'd have someone with Law Enforcement experience be head of FBI.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 06:34:00 AM »
I would think that I'd have someone with Law Enforcement experience be head of FBI.

Or at least someone with the good sense God gave geese.

I don't know that it needs to be someone with LE background since the job is more managerial than it is enforcement.  But, I think you need someone with a good, no-nonsense, prosecutorial background who has a grasp of Constitutional law and knows how to run an organization.  It appears Comey failed on all counts.

FWIW,
Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:04:17 AM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 07:52:30 AM »
A spine would be a real asset!

I believe Comey is a good man with a heart to do what is right, but he cannot withstand pressure - Especially political pressure.  I do not know, but I sense the mood around the agency was a daily curiosity of wondering if he was going to "Boldly go" or "Turn to jelly" each day.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 07:55:19 AM »
Hoover had no LE experiance. He was always a govt lawyer.

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2017, 06:34:23 AM »
No to Trey Goudy. I like watching him rip off liberals heads during his Q and A so he needs to stay where he is at. Now Sheriff Clarke is one person I would like to see in that position. Just my opinion.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 07:07:13 AM »
Now Sheriff Clarke is one person I would like to see in that position. Just my opinion.

Lotta respect for the good Sheriff.  He's a no BS kinda guy with a singularly stiffened spine and a nicely developed attitude.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2017, 09:09:33 PM »
A guy not on the list I like is Jim Bridenstine.  Smart and is taking himself out of the game by self term-limiting his congressional seat. 

Whoever gets it has to either have a thick skin or not be bothered by the barking dogs and sniping twits they will be working with.  They will also need to be ready to drop the hammer on malcontents and show them the door.  Sort of like...you can do anything you want on your last day.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk