Poll

Why would commie hackers want to help right sided candidates?

Horse apples.  It's not the Russians.  It is just a leftist ruse because they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.
8 (100%)
Because the leftists in the US & France are not controlled by Putin.
0 (0%)
Hacker?  What hacker?  Where are the bodies?  Did he use and ax or a machete' or what?
0 (0%)
Because the Russians are working to bring down George Soros & Warren Buffett.
0 (0%)
The Russians, believe it or not, are ashamed of their own propaganda machine and want to silence the western news media to cover up the pitiful Russian efforts of propaganda.
0 (0%)
The Chinese are behind the current leftist in the West and the Russians need to stop their efforts cold.
0 (0%)
The Russians?  Really?  Did you honestly think blaming the CIA for Libya was going to go without retribution?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: R U S S I A N - - - H A C K E R S ? ? ? ?  (Read 5517 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
R U S S I A N - - - H A C K E R S ? ? ? ?
« on: May 06, 2017, 07:36:03 PM »
:o   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o

Here we go again.  Hillary's left blamed and is still blaming Russian hackers for helping Trump.  Now in France the leftist French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron claims to have been hacked by Russian hackers.

In both cases the leftist, Clinton & Macron, have been caught lying and stealing as proven in the emails that someone has uncovered.  The aftermath isn't, at least for the leftist media here and abroad, about the lying dogs caught stealing the narrative is "Russian Hackers".

Sounds like more of the same fake news with an odor of raw sewage.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

Re: R U S S I A N - - - H A C K E R S ? ? ? ?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 06:00:02 AM »
Mean while, back in the real  world

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/01/26/obama-campaign-team-arrives-in-israel-to-defeat-netanyahu-in-march-elections/

Just days after the Obama White House accused House Speaker John Boehner of “breaking protocol” by inviting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address a joint session of Congress, a team of up to five Obama campaign operatives has reportedly arrived in Israel to lead a campaign to defeat the Israeli Prime Minister in upcoming national elections scheduled for March 17.

http://antidiary.com/video/watch/vid47J0dFwnXslS-Y4

WIKILEAKS EXPOSES OBAMA INTERFERING IN FRENCH ELECTION: Obama Opposes Marine Le Pen

And the Russians haven't been commies for nearly 30 years.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 03:03:26 PM »
Russia doesn't fear the USA and even though they might want us to have as weak a position in world leadership as possible, they find that a strong American president will help them in their fight against ISIS, etc....we share a common enemy, one that will not consider "peaceful coexistence".   
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 03:10:25 PM »
even if it was Russian hackers, all it did was show how her handling of classified material was poor.

I mean sending some one that had no clearance, on a unsecure networks where and when the marines were landing to retake us soil...  that would get any buck private 20+ years
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 05:51:30 AM »
They're all irate that somebody released those E mails .
But nobody says diddly about the corruption,deceit, and general shit that they contained .
That's what needs to be addressed , the fact that the Democrats in general, and Hillary in particular are scumbags, not that some body reveaeled that they're scum bags.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:01:58 AM »

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 09:32:01 AM »
They're all irate that somebody released those E mails .
But nobody says diddly about the corruption,deceit, and general shit that they contained .
That's what needs to be addressed , the fact that the Democrats in general, and Hillary in particular are scumbags, not that some body reveaeled that they're scum bags.

I have been saying this all along. No one from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and liberal media or FOX news are pointing to the fact that the democrat party makes the mob look like angels. The democrat party could be caught on camera murdering people and the liberal media would say that President Trump said P@@@%. The corruption is sad and when a FBI director states during testimony that Hillary was to dumb to know what she did was wrong and democrats still believe in her.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 12:24:07 PM »
I want to see a RICO indictment against the whole party like they did with the Mafia.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 06:27:43 AM »
I know the timing is inappropriate.  Still, as the left dances in the victim's blood this needs to be asked as the left works to destroy the 2nd Amendment.  This is every bit as important as the Russian voting conspiracy....maybe more.

Did the money wired from the monster in Las Vegas end up in the offshore accounts of Chuck Schumer's, Elizabeth Warren's or Hillary Clinton's?  What did Nancy Pelosi know about the transfer?  At what point did Obama provide guidance on how to carry out the movement of funds?  How much could George Soros, Bill Gates or other billionaires have added to it?  How long will it take to prove money was added to the transfers at a later date and how are they continuing to fund today?

I think those are legitimate questions and that Bob Mueller must immediately investigate them as well as determine how James Comey, if he was involved, might have executed duties as an intermediary of the exchange.  Mueller can expand this probe to investigate leftist politicians and media personnel that could have received cash from the initial or ongoing wiring of funds and who distributed it to them.  The probe should be assisted by the New York attorney general if he is cleared from the possibility that on a certain date he may have received funds as well.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 08:52:58 PM »
It's sarcasm guys.  Not a tinfoil hat. 

But....could it be true?

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2017, 11:15:00 AM »

I think those are legitimate questions and that Bob Mueller must immediately investigate them as well as determine how James Comey, if he was involved, might have executed duties as an intermediary of the exchange.  Mueller can expand this probe to investigate leftist politicians and media personnel that could have received cash from the initial or ongoing wiring of funds and who distributed it to them.  The probe should be assisted by the New York attorney general if he is cleared from the possibility that on a certain date he may have received funds as well.

It is at least as legitimate as what he has been investigating.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk