Author Topic: Ruby Friedman Ochestra  (Read 3455 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
Ruby Friedman Ochestra
« on: April 18, 2017, 10:30:20 PM »
Have you guys ever heard of the Ruby Friedman?  Quite a voice...has an album with a song or two reminiscent of Gangstagrass and a killer version of the "House of the Rising Sun".

If MB hasn't put her on one of his podcasts already I think I have scoop....

Which....by the way....where has he been?  I've been swamped at work without listening to podcasts or hitting the blog....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Po1TjUrLz2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry, I forgot about adding youtubeys...here you go.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wiE_Bk8FOY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PyFccnd_Tzc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
Re: Ruby Friedman Ochestra
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 10:54:39 PM »
I never heard of Ruby Friedman or Gangstagrass but will try just about any kind of music once.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 05:53:28 AM »
MB has been over on Face Book.

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 07:31:51 AM »
MB (or a stunt double) was reportedly spotted at the USPSA Nationals in Frostproof, Fla

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 03:36:42 PM »
I listened to a little bit of each video. I have a very low tolerance for country and rap but like many other kinds of music. I will say that this version of House of the Rising Sun is better than Andy Griffith's, but that's not really saying a whole lot.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:22:44 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk