Poll

What will become of the lastest sabre rattling with North Korea?

Status quo.
10 (71.4%)
A limited strike.
2 (14.3%)
All out war on the Korean Penisula.
0 (0%)
Regional war including limited forces of Japan and China.
1 (7.1%)
North Korea nuclear strike.
0 (0%)
Something else.
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: N O R T H - - K O R E A  (Read 10891 times)

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1422
Re: N O R T H - - K O R E A
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2018, 09:21:13 AM »
The sabre-rattling will never go away. The Kim's just need to go.

Yep..... What he said!
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2018, 11:57:37 AM »
The sabre-rattling will never go away. The Kim's just need to go.

Exactly. 

Do we remember how Qaddafi became a well mannered and cautious leader after Reagan bombed his palace?  Something in that close call struck a cord with him and he behaved... before the previous admin. decided a non-threat to us  needed to be replaced.

Were I in charge, before I'd risk large numbers of North Korean citizens as collateral damage, I'd look into options targeting Kim...even if it might not be PC.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1422
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2018, 08:52:58 AM »
Exactly. 

Do we remember how Qaddafi became a well mannered and cautious leader after Reagan bombed his palace?  Something in that close call struck a cord with him and he behaved... before the previous admin. decided a non-threat to us  needed to be replaced.

Were I in charge, before I'd risk large numbers of North Korean citizens as collateral damage, I'd look into options targeting Kim...even if it might not be PC.

I believe we killed one of his son's in that attack?????
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Timothy

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2018, 10:02:03 AM »
I believe we killed one of his son's in that attack?????

One of his daughters I recall.  A young one..but I think it may have been disproved and was faked.

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2018, 12:59:37 PM »
He "adopted" her after she had died, was just a scam to get sympathy.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 09:42:50 AM »

Timothy

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2018, 01:10:48 PM »

So my memory serves even at my ripe ol age?

:)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2018, 02:30:25 PM »

At least it he wasn't trying an insurance scam   ;D ;D ;D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2018, 08:57:27 PM »
Looks like "Something Else" is going to be the right answer.

We'll see.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2018, 02:31:24 PM »
I'm thinking that Trump Grandstanded the trade inequities between China and us.  They are way in favor of China and Trump was talking about changing them to make up for the one sided deal of the past. 

This would hurt China immensely since they are struggling to attract investors and a cut in income would drastically hurt the service they could p rovide investore.

As you probably have heard, Trump is lightening up on the trade repercussions against China just as Korea has backed off it's threats of world war and is agreeing to dismantling it's nuclear program (to be seen).

Now the ONLY voice Lil Kim would possibly listen to would be it's big daddy China. 

I do believe China put the pressure on N. Korea at Trump's suggestion that it would make the new trade agreement less of a catastrophe for China.

—Patrick Henry

— Daniel Webster

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2018, 04:56:39 PM »
Well, how do you guys think this meeting in Singapore is going to go....or will it go?  I think at most we'll see the armistice go to the side with an end to the declaration of war.  Then there will be a path to getting rid of nukes and maybe a hold on ICBM testing and development.

Regardless, after 3 decades of abject failure this is a lot better than the path we were on for the last 4 administrations.  I'll give Reagan a pass for the cold war work he did....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk