Author Topic: sucking off the teet  (Read 7033 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: sucking off the teet
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 04:22:33 PM »
TAB, I have only one word.......DAAAAAAM!

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 07:34:29 AM »
Is the cost of living their so high as to warrant that type of pay? Are they paying $10.00 per gallon for milk?
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Timothy

sucking off the teet
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 08:05:31 AM »
Not the safest town in So Cal..  Still, those salaries are ridiculous!

Homes there do range in the millions!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 05:51:00 PM »
All of this will collapse. It's a ticking bomb, and it's only a matter of time before it goes off.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:13:07 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 06:18:24 PM »
The fuse is only as long as the money in other folks wallets
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 06:36:52 PM »
This is like the fallacy of health care. It's simply too expensive for everyone in this country to be insured. I don't give a damn who is in charge of it. I don't care how much everyone "needs" it. The fact of the matter is you have a product and service that costs too much for 100% of the people to have. And forget comparing us to other countries. Australia has 26 million people. Denmark has 5-1/2 million. For God's sake New York City alone has over 8-1/2 million. We have over 320,000,000 (read 320 MILLION) in the United States. It will bankrupt this nation to insure everyone. And it is impossible to make it cheap enough so it won't.

The fact is health care, by it's very nature will prevent everyone from having it. The cost of equipment and hospitals. The cost of educating doctors and surgeons. The cost of medication is ALL adding up to a bill not everyone can afford to pay. AND NEVER WILL BE ABLE TO. That is the reality of this situation. You can sit here and blame, and play politics all you want. This is an unsolvable problem, and will remain such. It isn't what anyone wants. It's the reality of what happens when you have a high population of people who cannot afford to take care of themselves. And the more time that passes, the worse this will all get. So get used to it.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2017, 06:29:02 PM »
Yesterday I watched the victory laps being run by Pelosi and her props following the cancellation of the vote on the healthcare payment bill.  She pointed out that doctors, hospitals, health product suppliers, healthcare workers, and many others were against this Bill.  A wise person asks why.  Obama started us down the road to a single payer system.  It slipped out twice , that I heard, during the debate that "people like Medicare, and we need to put EVERYBODY on Medicare.". Single payer.  Government pays.  Everybody spends healthcare dollars with no clue the true cost or impact on their livelihood.

We need free market health insurance that is insurance rather than a membership to treatment, personally owned and funded health savings accounts that can build with no limits and become a part of your estate if any remains, and whether paid through insurance, savings or it of pocket, the patient pays the bills and is reimbursed for covered expenses.

Let us all know what it costs, and then we will shop and spend like we do for our other purchases.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2017, 07:13:25 PM »
I heard, during the debate that "people like Medicare, and we need to put EVERYBODY on Medicare.". Single payer.  Government pays.

You pay for Medicare your whole working life. Then you pay for it every month after you start receiving it. Then you have to purchase a commercial supplement, in order to pay for the remaining 20% Medicare doesn't cover. You pay for it. It isn't free. If they put everyone on it Medicare would collapse faster than Obama Care is. There is no solution to this. Everyone cannot possibly be covered. Even Bill Clinton said that. There are 320 MILLION people in this country to insure. They all cannot be covered because it would bankrupt the nation.

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2017, 10:17:01 PM »
I'm a retired science teacher...over 32 years, I had dozens of very bright students that could have completed med school, but were not able to attend because of the cost...

we have a Merchant Marine academy, Coast Guard, Naval, Military, and Air Force Academy... why not a US Medical Academy for MD, and RN candidates....upon graduation you owe 1 1/2 years Public Health Service for each one of your years of education... pay grade equal to military rank...starting at O-3, upgrade every 5 yrs...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk