Poll

Is the news media, certain individuals and the deep state in aiding progressive liberal Democrats making them all complicit in committing the high crime of treason?

Yes
10 (76.9%)
No, I'm a traitor.
0 (0%)
No, I'm a dumb ass.
0 (0%)
Dang it, Tom is right but it ought to be treason.
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Is It Treason?  (Read 8559 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Is It Treason?
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2017, 06:14:08 AM »
 This is what I have found out. Please mail me if you know more)
“Kill’em all, and let God sort’em out” is adopted by the Marines and the Green Berets. I think it derives from “Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoset”, or “Kill them all. God will know His own.”. This was a misunderstood reference to 2 Tim. 2:19 which in part reads, “The Lord knoweth them that are his”. I think this comes from around 1210AD, when Pope Innocent III unleashed “orders of fire and sword” against heretics throughout Europe. In this process there was a terrible massacre at the city Beziers, where it was thought that over 100,000 people were killed. After that city where taken, they had captured over 450 “heretics”, but many of them claimed to be good Catholics. The quote is believed to be first used here, when they killed all the “heretics”. It did not matter if they killed good people, because if one led a godly life, God would know of it, and the reward would be eternal paradise anyway.

Extra info:
This was actually said by Arnaud-Armaury, the Abbot of Citeaux, the Papal
Legate. Though his exact words are not known, the latin equivalent, “Neca ecos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.” (“Kill them all, God will know His own.”) was recorded by a monk who was present at the time. The Abbot had been asked by the military commander of the crusade, one Simon of Montfort, Earl of Leicester, how best to deal with the heretics. He complied readily, and so the crusade was carried out for twenty years.
http://www.medievalchurch.org.uk/h_cath_alb.html

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2017, 06:22:40 AM »
Dadgummit Bogan...you sure know how to throw ice water on a guy. 

Well, I had to add to the dang poll now just because of that.

At any rate, they are lying weasels at best. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2017, 07:02:11 AM »
Makes it easier to understand how Hitler came up with the idea of "camps".

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2017, 11:18:58 AM »
The liberals & queers need to educate themselves on the Night of the Long Knives.

As we hear humming in the progressive background.....

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2017, 12:40:32 PM »
Replace "queers" with Muslims. The queers that need to go would go anyway as libs while the rest pretty much mind their own business.
Every society in history has had them, what makes them an issue today is the way the libs glorify them instead of making them stay with the women and make baskets.
Rather than them studying the night of the long knives, we should be teaching them about "the night and fog" .

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:10:53 PM »

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2017, 07:53:28 PM »
The Constitution specifies treason as" Giving aid and comfort to the enemy during time of war".
Obama is guilty of treason for aiding Muslim terrorists, Jane Fonda is guilty for givinga USO style show for NVA troops.
The media, and even the deep state operatives themselves can not be guilty until conservatives issue an actual declaration of war against them or their leadership.
But what about sedition?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2017, 06:01:24 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_and_Sedition_Acts

The Alien and Sedition Acts were four bills passed by the Federalist-dominated 5th United States Congress and signed into law by President John Adams in 1798.[1] They made it harder for an immigrant to become a citizen (Naturalization Act), allowed the president to imprison and deport non-citizens who were deemed dangerous (Alien Friends Act of 1798)[2] or who were from a hostile nation (Alien Enemy Act of 1798),[3] and criminalized making false statements that were critical of the federal government (Sedition Act of 1798).[4]

The Federalists argued that the bills strengthened national security during an undeclared naval war with France. Critics argued that they were primarily an attempt to suppress voters who disagreed with the Federalist party, and violated the right of freedom of speech in the First Amendment.[5] Three of the acts were repealed after the Democratic-Republican party of Thomas Jefferson came to power. But the Alien Enemies Act remained in effect, was revised and codified in 1918 for use in World War I, and was used by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt to imprison Japanese, German, and Italian aliens during World War II. Following cessation of hostilities, the act was used by President Harry S. Truman to continue to imprison, then deport, aliens of the formerly hostile nations. In 1948 the Supreme Court determined that presidential powers under the acts continued after cessation of hostilities until there was a peace treaty with the hostile nation. The revised Alien Enemies Act remains in effect today.

The Naturalization Act increased the residency requirement for American citizenship from five to fourteen years. At the time, the majority of immigrants supported Thomas Jefferson and the Democratic-Republicans, the political opponents of the Federalists.[1] The Alien Friends Act allowed the president to imprison or deport aliens considered "dangerous to the peace and safety of the United States" at any time, while the Alien Enemies Act authorized the president to do the same to any male citizen of a hostile nation above the age of fourteen during times of war. Lastly, the controversial Sedition Act restricted speech that was critical of the federal government. Under the Sedition Act, the Federalists allowed people who were accused of violating the sedition laws to use truth as a defense.[6] The Sedition Act resulted in the prosecution and conviction of many Jeffersonian newspaper owners who disagreed with the government.[6]

The acts were denounced by Democratic-Republicans and ultimately helped them to victory in the 1800 election, when Thomas Jefferson defeated the incumbent, President Adams. The Sedition Act and the Alien Friends Act were allowed to expire in 1800 and 1801, respectively. The Alien Enemies Act, however, remains in effect as Sections 21–24 of Title 50 of the United States Code.[7]

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2017, 03:41:48 PM »
TT it's no use talking to Tom.  He may as well be an old time Supreme Court justice.  ;)

tombogan03884

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2017, 05:55:27 AM »
Shit, if it was up to me there would be camps for the liberals.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk