Author Topic: a day with out.... a job!  (Read 5399 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: a day with out.... a job!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 04:21:49 AM »
They were, "Exercising Their First Amendment Rights". The problem is they had no such "right" to take off work to do it. Now they can "Exercise Their Right To Pursue Happiness", by pounding the pavement looking for another one.  Idiots. 

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 05:57:21 AM »
Should have made it a rel boycott, gothe hell ome.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1423
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 10:36:58 AM »
I wonder how many of them will now get on welfare at our cost......  >:(
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 01:55:48 PM »
Have an unexcused absence and get fired. It wouldn't matter where they were. They weren't at work where they should have been.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:10:35 PM »

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 02:08:25 PM »
I think it just happened here at work... 8 months ago we hired a young lady with a recently acquired degree in Gender Studies. She showed up at the work Christmas party wearing a dog collar, with a really ugly, man-like woman as her date.  She'd been taking off a number of days recently that coincidentally coincided with protest marches.
We heard today she gave 2 weeks notice. I'm fine with that. I don't go anywhere near her and there have been a couple of incidents....good riddance.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 05:40:37 PM »
I haven't heard of any firings at companies we by from or ship to.  Our customers actually came in to allow us to deliver, and many of the packers pared back or shutdown for the day.

Thing is that if they fire all of the immigrants the plants will close due to lack of workers to do the job.

Prepare for the big one.  May 1st will be the organized nationwide statement.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2017, 06:04:37 AM »
We on't hire illegals around here. People who do get turned in to ICE.
 Jay, they actually hired some one with that degree ? ? For what janitor ?

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 06:27:44 AM »
The last time I checked California spends just over 25 billion per year on illegal aliens. So if Trump shuts off the Federal money supply to them for one year, the wall is built and paid for with change to spare.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2017, 06:32:48 AM »
I'm trying to understand just what type of curriculum you would need to get a degree in, "Gender Studies"? Like perhaps 2 mannequins. One with male junk, and one with a bored hole. (Size dependent on how much "activity" she's seen). After the first 5 minutes, what would they do for the rest of the semester? 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk