Author Topic: Self-defense is punished and violence is overlooked in OR  (Read 2540 times)

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Self-defense is punished and violence is overlooked in OR
« on: February 17, 2017, 11:09:39 PM »
As you may have heard a citizen journalist was beset upon by a group of anarchist (21 counts of menacing means there were at least 21 people there) and pulled his legally carried firearm,Michael talked about this on this weeks podcast..  3 years ago Mr. Strickland had his arm broke in 3 places and the person that did it was never even charged so he had a reason to anticipate some level of violence towards himself. 

http://koin.com/2017/02/12/man-who-pulled-gun-on-crowd-guilty/

I know Mike, I've taken some training with him and he works with Oregon Firearms Federation from time to time, for whom I labor-for free ;).  He is now facing a minimum of 50 years in confinement while the person who broke his arm isn't even charged, nor the rioters that torched private property, shut down downtown Portland and cost the city thousands of dollars.

This is going to blow back in their faces, Multnomah County, Portland Metro and the Justice System in these areas.  I just hope this scumbag DA and Judge get what they deserve.... >:(
He who dares wins.  SAS

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: Self-defense is punished and violence is overlooked in OR
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 01:31:11 AM »
"Police determined that he had access to more than 120 rounds that were in magazines in his pockets." He was really prepared to take on a crowd. Too bad he's facing such a stiff sentence.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 07:03:16 AM »
My youngest son, and grandson live in the liberal cesspool that is Portland.  I refuse to visit.  Oregon does not recognize my government permission slip.  TSA wants to grope me or my family. 

My son, while not actively participating in these demonstrations is a supporter.  I will not, even by visiting, sanction such activity. Money spent and taxes paid you know.  Too bad Oregon was Kalifornicated.  It is a beautiful state. 
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 07:42:01 AM »
California, Oregon, Massachusetts, Illinois, New York, etc..., does not have anything I'm interested in seeing or buying. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 02:54:04 PM »
Portland.  Its like san Francisco, but less gay.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:15:04 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk