Poll

Obama is gone.  Are you happy?

Yes
22 (95.7%)
No.  I have a deep seated emotional problems and severe head trama I never recovered from.  Kumbayaawaahaawaahaawaaa.
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: OBAMA IS GONE  (Read 31943 times)

tombogan03884

Re: OBAMA IS GONE
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2017, 05:51:53 AM »
I was just reading a book about the Royal Navy in WWI.
One of the medicalofficers claimed that the strict rationing was one of the factors in the wonderful good health in the fleet and that te population at large would benefit if it could be enforced on them.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2017, 11:07:23 AM »
This is a good subject to remember in light of all of the tripe being laid out in D.C.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2017, 08:48:24 AM »
I just wanted to see the subject posted again.  That's all....a happy reminder.  It just seems to calm things down a bit....

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2017, 03:13:02 PM »
I just wanted to see the subject posted again.  That's all....a happy reminder.  It just seems to calm things down a bit....

Ahhh, Rastus...  It DOES still look awfully good.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2017, 03:27:01 PM »
I see this thread has new activity and I suspect is is just s "bump" but it makes me smile so much I wish I had remembered to do the bump.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #45 on: Today at 07:22:09 AM »

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2017, 03:31:05 PM »
As I said about 8 years ago, the only thing history will remember about Obama is that he was our first black president.   Check that box off.    Moving on now.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

tombogan03884

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2017, 05:58:58 AM »
First Muslim Halfrican President.
Benadict Arnold in blackface.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2017, 08:29:24 AM »
As enjoyable as it is to see this title, the idiot isn't really gone.  He is shadowing the President, and undermining our nation.

At first I thought it was just Facebook twist of news or anti-Obama drivel, but then I checked it out.  Obama makes deals bad for the United States and does not force others to honor agreements made over the decades, Pres. DJT corrects deals and calls others on their obligations, and B Ho runs around saying this is not his fault or the fault of our citizens.

To steal from a loyal forum member ... ROPE !!!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2017, 09:15:44 AM »
As I said about 8 years ago, the only thing history will remember about Obama is that he was our first black president.   Check that box off.    Moving on now.

I would change that to read "the only good (in some people's opinion) thing history will remember". There will be a LOT of negative things remembered about this corrupt individual and his corrupt administration. I believe he will be compared to the start of the fall of the Roman Empire. He has started this country on a very steep road downhill and while President Trump has started to turn it back there is a LONG way to go!
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2018, 09:02:11 AM »
This is such a nice topic. 

I just wanted it to resurface again to enjoy it all over again.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk