Author Topic: The Transfer Is Complete  (Read 8775 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
The Transfer Is Complete
« on: January 20, 2017, 12:16:06 PM »
This will be an unpopular comment with some, but here it goes:

I watched the ceremony and much of what is happening.  I give Pres. BHO credit for his professionalism and respect.  Michelle was her typical snitty self, and Biden was full of disrespect.  The constant talking during the ceremony, which is his patter, showed total disrespect to our nation and the process.  The maturity that Pres. BHO showed as Pres. DJT ripped so much of what has happened in our government and nation over the last decades and escalated in the past eight years.

I just hope that Pres. BHO continues his respect and honors the transfer in the coming days, and that his wife and V.P. fade away.

By the way, where were the Obama girls today?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: The Transfer Is Complete
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 12:53:55 PM »
Finally we're rid of that giant sore called Obama! Now comes the healing.

GASPASSERDELUXE

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 01:20:53 PM »
The only thing that could have made it better would have been to have a taxi waiting for obummer and it to take him to the Greyhound Bus Terminal instead of the helocopter.

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 02:03:32 PM »
When Ike took office Truman loaded the luggage and Bess in his V-8 Ford and headed off to Missouri.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 03:08:00 PM »
They said Biden was taking the AMTRACK back to Delaware.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:17:38 AM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 05:53:44 PM »
M58, I noted the same thing to my wife when we watched the ceremony on DVR (we had to be away at lunch) that BHO was unusually respectful (I guess why shouldn't he be, he's had his eight year vacation).

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 08:08:28 PM »
Herman Cain here in Atlanta was running a re-mix of the old TV sitcom, The Jefferson's, on his radio show today.

I don't have all the lyrics but it goes something like:

Movin' on out.  Of the White House.  To a multi-million dollar mansion in DC.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2017, 09:08:56 PM »
BHOe is a sneak.  He didn't do anything today to appear "above it all" after Trump gutted him, Bush, Clinton, Democrats and Republicans. 

He's a sneak. He will run his mouth when he is around a lot of people who like their ears tickled and think his BS is cute.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2017, 05:25:57 AM »
Obama is through. His words are hollow, and his party is weak, rudderless, and broken. They'll shove a microphone in his face when he surfaces on a golf course somewhere. But his words will have no effect. Especially when Trump starts showing positive results. By the time Trump's first 100 days are over, Obama will be foolish to try and degrade him. He will only succeed in making him and his, "legacy" look even worse by bringing attention to it.

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2017, 06:06:11 AM »
 Bill t is naive to think Obama is gone just because his party is lame, his policies rejected and his legacy in ruins. We can't even get rid of that pissant jimmy carter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk