Author Topic: TT  (Read 5418 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
TT
« on: January 05, 2017, 09:22:35 AM »
I'm putting Tommy back up here for everyone without his knowledge.

Some of you know of his on going issues.  For those who don't, Tom had rotator cuff surgery a while back, and even though following orders is having increasing issues.  He has gone in for an MRI, because the surgeon believes it has probably torn through.  However, after a couple weeks he still doesn't not have answers from the scan.  Meanwhile, the pain and discomfort remains, the physical limitations remain, the anxiety increases, the anger pops up, and now he is enduring some other issues (pain that may be gout or diabetic related (both most likely related to the physical limitations and issues with the shoulder)) are showing up and limiting him further.

Please pray for the help, answers, and healing Tom needs to get through this, and for Kathy as she supports him.

Thanks

Mike
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Re: TT
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 10:15:15 AM »
Certainly will continue to remember them both.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 02:16:32 PM »
Continuing.

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 02:51:22 PM »
Always in my thoughts as well.  Might give him a call too if you think he's of a mind...

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 09:08:38 PM »
Any update?  I've been poking my head into a bunch of recovery techniques, due to my late entry into the world of Powerlifting.  A lot of docs and even PTs do more harm than good.  Stan Efferding is the worlds most powerful Pro Body builder and was considering hip replacement surgery but was pointed to a good gym and was back lifting incredible weights within 3-4 months IIRC [2303 lb Total: Squats (865lb) Deadlift (837lbs) and Bench (600lbs)] at AGE 50!  There is hope for us mere mortals and prayer is definitely part of my wife's and I's daily life.
He who dares wins.  SAS

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:34:51 AM »

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 06:09:43 AM »
Still praying for the best for Tom.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 09:39:24 AM »
They are doing well.  Miss My had foot surgery, and is on the mend doing good.  Tom is putting up with his shoulders, and does not want to endure more surgery.  Our last couple conversations have been upbeat normal life and joy that Kathy is on the mend.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 09:45:29 AM »
Thanks for the update.

That is good news...not perfect, but few things are anymore...

Still in my thoughts...
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk